Never Home

Brian-"Shane told me what you told Mikey hun".

Jessica-"Dad it really doesn't bother me, they just asked me what's been going on and I tell them".

Brian-"Sweetie you know you can just tell me to stay home and I will". (hugs her)

Jessica-"You have a job, yeah it sucks cause you're never home, but I understand". (snuggles into him)

Brian-"I know sweetheart, but hey I'm off tomorrow so we can do something if ya want".

Jessica-"Well the boys aren't coming till Sunday so yeah we could do something". (smiles)

Brian-"Well for starters, I have to get this hair cut and I know you've been wanting to go shop so how about the mall?"

Jessica-"Sounds good dad".

Brian-(phone rings) "Hello?"

Shane-"Hey mate what you doing tomorrow?"

Brian-"Well me and Jess are gonna go to the mall why?"

Shane-"Want some company, Maddie has to go to her sisters so me and Mikey don't really have nothing to do".

Brian-"Sure, I'm sure Jess won't mind".

Shane-"Thanks mate see ya tomorrow". (hangs up)

Jessica-"Shane?"

Brian-"Yep do you mind if him and Mikey come tomorrow?"

Jessica-"Not at all". (smiles)

Brian-"Oh I forgot to ask how was school?"

Jessica-"It was good, me and the boys have a project for Mr.Storks class".

Brian-"Oh project sounds fun". (laughs)

Jessica-"Yeah for the others, i have no idea what career I want for the future". (sighs)

Brian-"Hun, before I met the others I worked at McDonalds and was a bingo caller so don't worry". (laughs)

Jessica-"Thanks dad". (hugs him)

Brian-"Albert is dinner ready?"

Albert-"Yes, also I'm very surprised that I only had to watch it this time". (laughs)

Jessica-"Wait you made dinner?" (smiles)

Brian-"Yep yer fav, come on love".

They head to the kitchen and eat dinner