Last Day Home

It was officially the last night at home before the kids went back on tour, everyone was at Brians house for a get together

Jodi-"Seems just like yesterday we were doing this when tour started".

Maddie-"Tell me about it".

Anthony-"We promise to do the same thing that we did before, we'll probably text more than call because of the different time zones".

Jake-"Man we are gonna have to get used to that".

Rocco-"Jakey!" (grabs him)

Nicky-"Gonna have to get used to them yelling yer name every day". (laughs)

Georgina-"Hey we did it before we can do it again".

Delta-"Great to see you up and walking Ky".

Kyle-"Feels good to be mum".

Brian-"Kian what are you doing?"

Kian-"Trying to get this bloody thing open".

Marky-(laughs) "Here dad".

Anthony-"Dad you okay?"

Mark-"Yeah I'm fine just really proud of you guys".

Shane-"If we were able to we would come out to one of the shows, but because of the album it's gonna be hard to".(winks at the boys and mums)

Jessica-"That's fine Uncle Shane we totally understand".

Jay-"Album!"

Susan-"We are for sure going to come out to the LA show, Ant has some work out there that week".

Mikey-"Sweet".

Bill-"We can't wait for the Ireland shows though".

Mari-"I can't wait either".

Elle-"Why did you guys decide to do those shows last?"

Jake-"We thought that we would end tour at home so we don't have to travel as much".

Anthony-"I can't wait for the Sligo show".

Marky-"I can't wait for the arena in Dublin I haven't been there is awhile".

Brenden-"Tell ya what yer dads sold that show out in fifteen mintues".

Jessica-"Well we may have beat them".

Brian-"How much?"

Jake-"Ten minutes".

Nicky-"Shane you owe me twenty". (laughs)

Delta-"Hey Jess let me get a pic of you and yer dad hun".

Jessica-"Okay".

Everyone takes pictures with eachother, after that the others left to go home and sleep, before Jessica went to bed she posted the picture that Delta took (it will be Kerry, but pretend it's Jess)

IG Post

Caption- Last night home before going to America, going to miss this guy that's for sure

Comments-Fan- Awww, Brian-Love you hun, Delta-Photo cred lol, Kyle-Going to miss you sis

Brian-"Night hun". (kisses Jessicas head)

Jessica-"Night dad and mom".

Delta-(smiles) "Night sweetheart".

They then go to Kyles room and sees that he is already sleeping, they kiss his head then they go to bed