Rehearsal

It wasthe first day of rehearsal for the tour, the boys and Jessica were excited

Louis-"Okay so this is how the stage will be".

Jake-"This is sick".

Mark-"One question, are we dancing?"

Louis-"That is up to you guys". (walks away)

Mikey-"Well?"

Jessica-"Well looking at the setlist we have a part where we sing some Westlife songs, so maybe  we can dance to those ones".

Anthony-"I agree with Jess, we don't have to dance the whole show".

Mark-"I agree as well".

They head over to the stage and tell Louis, he is fine with it and they get right to it

Bryce-"Okay guys we are gonna work on how you guys will be getting on the stage so follow me".

The follow him to the back of the stage 

Mikey-"Whoa".

Bryce-"You guys will be basically raised up on this platform".

They get on the platform and it raises them up

Jake-"Okay now what?"

Bryce-"Well you guys will have ear monitors, there will be clicking whoever sings first in the song will get the que then to start".

Anthony-"That would be Jess then".

Jessica-"Is the band doing anything before?"

Bryce-"Yes there will be the intro video, then they will start repeating the beginning of the song".

They continue to go over the stage the Hillary comes to get them

Hillary-"Kids come on time to get fitted for ear monitors, and also some clothes".

Mark-"Coming".

They head backstage and go get their ear monitors fitted

Hillary-"Okay you lot just listen to Dale and Liz". (walks away)

Dale-"Okay you lot are getting yer ear monitors fitted, they are so you can hear yourselves, also the band and others".

Liz-"Basically you will be putting this in yer mouth while we put the stuff in yer ears".

Dale-"Also if ya want you can choose a design for the monitor after we are done".

Liz-"How about we start with Mark and Jake".

Mark and Jake get fitted for their ear monitors

(Decided to put a vid on how they do it, it's pretty neat I have a pair myself since I like to play drums)

Jake-"Whoa". (mumbles)

Liz-(laughs) "You'll get use to it, yer dads always got new ones every tour".

Dale-"Doing okay Marky?"

Marky-(gives him a thumbs up)

The dads walk in

Shane-"Oh it's ear monitor time".

Nicky-"Feels weird champ?"

Jake-"Yes very". (Liz is finished with him)

Liz-"Okay what kind of design ya want hun?"

Jake-"Could we do the Irish flag colors?"

Liz-"Of course we can".