A Visit

Present time the others are up and they get a knock at the door

Shane-(opens it) "Mr.Stork hi".

Mr.Stork-"Hi sorry for bothering you guys, but I have come with a message".

Kian-"From who?"

Mr.Stork-"Louis, he said that the kids are fine they have met you and are now at the house living with you guys".

Brian-"As in this house that we are in now?"

Albert-"Yes".

Jodi-"I can just see the look on Jessicas face".

Nicky-"Especially what her room looked liked". (laughs)

Mark-(takes the letter and reads) "They are getting to know you guys, and they are rooming with you guys too they are assigned to who guys, Jake with Nicky, Mikey with Shane, Kian and Mark, Anthony with Mark, and Brian with Jessica".

Maddie-"At least they are getting to know how you guys were when you were young".

Shane-(reads) "On the first day at the house they all got to know you guys by Anthony and Mark just talking, Shane and Mikey singing, Nicky and Jake football, Kian and Mark cooking dinner, and Brian and Jessica drinking tea and talking".

Brian-"Well that's one thing that hasn't changed". (smiles)

Kian-(reads the rest) "Oh they also sung for you guys and I have to say, maybe when they get back and new group in the making I'll send you a vid of them singing or a recording later, bye for now Louis".

Georgina-"They sung for you guys?"

Nicky-"Knowing Louis probably made them".

Mark-"I remember when he made us go save Boyzone from breaking up he did something where we knew what we had to say".

Jodi-"So kinda like lying?"

Brian-"Basically".

Paddy-"When are they coming back?"

Kian-"Hopefully soon, I miss them".

Shane-"Me too mate".

Nicky-'You okay Bri".

Brian-"I hate to say this, but I know how Jess feels now with me not being home". (sighs)

Mark-"Hey you're a busy guy". (hugs him)

Mr. Stork-"Also a picture". (hands it to Maddie)

Maddie-"Oh no they are in the ninteys". (laughing)

Kian-"Hey they pull it off though".

Mr. Stork-"I want you to save the pictures I give you because I am gonna change the project to decades/boyband and I am assigning Westlife to them".

Shane-"What about the slides?"

Mr.Stork-"Oh I'll be changing that too, have a good day now lads".(he leaves)

Albert-"Here I will take it and put it my the supplied for the project".

Mark-"I just realized something, won't the teachers know that something is off because of the kids not being there?"

Albert-"All of the teachers know also, they have been telling everyone that Mikey and Jess have gone to visit family in America and that Jake went to the soccer camp, Mark on a trip with his uncle and Anthony to go visit Lily's family".

Shane-"Won't they be suspicous though because of the project?"

Albert-"No because Mr.Stork cancelled it since they are not gonna be there and he changed the project today".

Brian-"This is all crazy". (sits down)

Kian-"I know mate". (pats his back)

Another knock comes

Nicky-(answers it) "You get yer arse in here!"

He comes back in with Louis

Shane-"What the hell were ya thinking!?"

Louis-"I told you guys if you didn't tell em I would".

Brian-"I really wanna kick yer arse,but I won't".

Kian-"Ya know you could've just called and say hey wanna do a reunion or something".

Louis-"I was, but then I remembered why you guys broke up".

Mark-"We aren't mad at him,we're mad at her".

Louis-"Did you ever find out why?"

Brian-"No I didn't find out why she did it, all she said was when she left was that she was sorry for everything and then poof she's gone!"

Jodi-"She hasn't even tried to make contact with Jess, Louis".

Shane-"Do you know how hard it has been for Brian to find thr right word to say to her, he was gonna do it you could've waited a bit ya git!"

Louis-"I know I'm sorry, but this is the only way they will find out why you guys kept the band a secret from them, I'll try to go and talk to Julie and try to get it outt of her, but if I can't I'm sorry".

Maddie-"Wait she never told you why he was leaving Bri?"

Brian-"Nope like I said she said sorry for everything and then gone, I didn't know what to do at that moment so I called Shane that's when she met Mikey and they clicked".

Kian-"Mate I am so sorry I didn't know, no wonder why it's been hard to tell her".

Brian-"Even when she asked me that one day I just ignored her, I am a terrible father". (tears up)

Georgina-"Brian you are not a terrible father, you have been there for that girl more than Julie has, the last time I think she ever saw Julie was her second birthday and that was it".

Nicky-"No one has heard from her since mate, have you tried her parents?"

Brian-"Jess has talked to them, but she never asked about her to them".

Louis-"I would call them then before I try, well I gotta get back to yer kids and you lots see ya soon, and let me know about the Julie situation have Bert text me". (he leaves)

Shane-"You gonna call?"

Brian-"I will tomorrow I have a headache from all of this".

They all talk a bit more then head to bed

Jodi-"I had no idea about Julie doing that".

Kian-"Me either that's the first time he's ever said that".

They head to bed