I Think I'm In Love

The next day that they were in Glasgow the kids did some sight seeing, some fans saw them so they tooks pictures and autographs, Marky bumped into someone and apologized right away

Marky-"I am so sorry". (helps her up)

Chelsea-(laughs) "That's okay".

Marky-"I guess we're both clumsy". (stares at her)

Chelsea-"I guess we are, by the way my names Chelsea".

Marky-"My names Marky".

Chelsea-(smiles) "I know, well hopefully I see you around, I'll be at the first show front row".

Marky-"Great, well see ya then, sorry for bumping ya".

Chelsea-(laughs) "No worries".

She walks away and the others come up to him

Jake-"So who's she?"

Marky-"Her name is Chelsea, she'll be at the show she said".

Mikey-"Uh oh I know that look".

Jessica-"Marky are you serious?" (laughs)

Anthony-"I think he is".

Marky-"I think I'm in love".

Jake-"You always say this then you never get the girl or ya break up in like a month". (hand on face)

Albert-"You lot coming?"

Jessica-"Yeah we're coming Bert".

They head back to their car, and head back to the hotel for a bit before going downstairs to eat, they see Chelsea

Mikey-"Hey Marky, there's your girl". (points)

Chelsea-(sees them) "Hey guys".

Marky-"Hey what are you doing here?"

Chelsea-"Oh my dad owns the hotel, I come in once a week to see how things are".

Jake-"Tell ya what the food is great".

Jessica-"Also the juice".

Chelsea-"I'll make sure to tell them that, oh Mark I forgot to mention the other reason for the concert is my little sister".

Anthony-"Is she apart of the Make A Wish?"

Chelsea-"Yes she is, both her and our cousin, their wish was to meet you guys, and well it's happening".

Jessica-"We are glad to be doing it". (smiles)

Chelsea-"Well I best be going see ya guys at the concert". (grabs Markys hands and puts something in it".

Mikey-"What is it?"

Marky-(looks at it) "Her number".

Jake-"Oh gosh".

Anthony-"Marky's getting himself a Glasgow girl".

They finish eating they head back to their rooms where they called their parents seperatly

Shane-"Wait so a random girl just gave him her number?"

Mikey-"Well not realy random, she is the owners daughter of the hotel and her sister and cousin are the Make A Wish kids that we are meeting before the concert".

Maddie-"I think it's great that you kids are doing that".

Shane-"I'm still shocked about Marky". (laughs)

Mikey-"We already told him how he is, I don't know about this one though she's a nice girl".

Maddie-"Well whatever happens just support him, like he does with you guys".