Prolouge

A boy at the age of 2 was brought home by the Rose and Xiao Long family.

Summer: "They said he was 2 years old and his name was Y/n at the adoption center." She said as she then picked him up. "I think he will be a great brother for Ruby and Yang." She claimed.

Tai: "Yeah I think so too. What was his background before he came to the center?" He asked as she thought for a moment while putting him down.

Summer: "I don't know, they said they found him in a basket under a blanket covered in blood stains."

Tai: "That's horrible, it's a good thing they found him, who knows what would have happened to him." Summer then placed him next to Ruby who was sleeping. "Wow he is a heavy sleeper."

Summer: "It's a good thing Ozpin let us take time off, raising 3 kids will be a tiresome."

Tai: "It's a good thing he's 2 years older than Ruby is."

*Time Skip*

1 year after Y/n has been adopted, they learned the truth about him.

Summer: "Oh hey Ozpin what's up." She greeted over the scroll.

Ozpin: "There is something that I need to tell you, about Y/n." He said as she became worried. "Please stay calm, but Y/n... is an Uchiha."

Summer: "W-what do you mean? Are you sure it's the same person we are talking about? Y/n isn't like those evil people, I know he isn't, he is only 3 and he doesn't seem like them."

Ozpin: "I know, he's still a child and I thought maybe you should know now, I hope this doesn't change your relationship with him, and maybe you could still love him like your own and raise him."

Summer: "I... I'll still love him like he's our own and make sure he doesn't turn out like them."

Ozpin: "Thank you and I wish you and Tai the best of luck." He then hung up the phone.

She told Tai about Y/n, he was angry and worried, he was going to abandon him but Summer stopped him and convinced him that they should still love him before knowing about him being and Uchiha. 2 years after they couldn't do it anymore, at first they made him into a slave and punish him after if was to do something bad, but now they would beat him, make him sleep in a cage with nothing to keep warm except for the close he wear, they would let Ruby and Yang do training moves on him, Ruby and Yang would do something bad and blame him for it, and more.

One year later, Ruby 5, Y/n is 6, and Yang is 7. Ruby and Yang was at school while Y/n was at home alone doing chores, he got done as he went to his room that was in the attic, he saw Summer and Tai return with Ruby and Yang.

Yang: "Wow this looks nice." She complimented.

Summer: "Yeah it does, go to your rooms and get changed." She said as they did. "Y/n did a good job with this place, we should maybe reward him." She offered.

Tai: "Why should we, this is all he's good for."

Summer: "You don't know that."

*Time Skip*

It became night as Summer made dinner, she told Yang to go get him, she walked to his room and opened his door to see him laying on the floor. She woke him up and told him to go downstairs, he walked to the staircase as she shoved him, making him fall down hitting his head making a loud bang. Summer and Tai ran to the noise as they saw Y/n on the floor with blood leaking, Summer ran to him lifting him up to see a large cut on his forehead.

Summer: "Tai he's bleeding too much, we need to help him now!"

Tai: "I'll go get something." He said as he ran.