Chpt 3.

Y/n was in his dorm exploring his scroll.

"Technology, it is very complex." He said as someone was banging on his door.

He opened the door to see Weiss.

Y/n: "Weiss right, can I help you with something?" He asked.

Weiss: "No, I came to help you." She said as she pointed at him.

Y/n: "Help with what?" He asked.

Weiss: "Sources are telling me that you don't know what dancing is."

Y/n: "Was it Yang who told you that?"

Weiss: "That's not important, I am going to teach you the basics of dancing." She said as she was determined.

Y/n: "Okay... but what is it?" He asked as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

Weiss: "Come on and I will show you." He thought for a moment and nodded.

They went inside the ball room as Ruby and Yang was decorating it. Ruby saw him as she lost her balance and fell, he shook his head in disappointment as Weiss started scolding her.

Ruby: "Sorry." She apologized.

Weiss: "Anyways, while you are going to fix it, Yang would you be a dear and help me show Y/n, how dancing is performed?"

Yang: "I will be honored, your highness." She joked as Weiss grabbed her hand and pulled her close.

Weiss: "Watch and learn." Y/n activated his, he saw and copied each movement that Weiss instructed. "Do you understand now?" He nodded. "Now show me what you learned." She spin Yang into his direction as he stepped out of the way making her dizzy then fall.

Y/n: "I don't see how that would be effective in a fight, I thought dancing was another way of fighting." He said as Weiss, Yang, and Ruby face palm.

Weiss: "How long did you live under a rock?" She sarcastically asked.

Y/n: "I lived in a cave for months, then I-."

Weiss: "No I was being sarca- you lived in a cave?" She asked as he said yes. "Gross, I don't see how anyone could put up with that."

Y/n: "Once you get used to living in the wilderness for long enough, it doesn't bother you that much."

Weiss: "let's not get into that, what would you have done if you had went to the dance, not knowing what dancing means?"

Y/n: "I probably at first would be confused, then I would leave because of it not interesting."

Yang: "I'm starting to question what do you see as interesting or entertainment?"

Y/n: "I don't see anything as entertainment, most of my time as growing up was constant fighting, my time as a child was training and fighting other people to the death." He said as they was shocked and almost frightened.

Ruby: "Y-you didn't kill them r-right?" She nervously asked.

Y/n: "Some of them, I let them go, but the others I don't regret." He said coldly as they gulped. "They was the ones that I tried to let go, once I turned my back on them they found that as an advantage so they tried to strike me down, but it wouldn't work cause they would be in a genjutsu and I would stand next to them and kill them."

Weiss: "Please tell me they was at least bad people."

Y/n: "They were, but now they are dead for the evil they committed. I even killed grimm to save small villages, like big ones when I was 12." He said as they huddled.