Chpt 12.

"Very interesting my son, very interesting indeed." My mother, Salem, said as she then placed her hand on the side of my face. "Join me and you can get the vengeance you deserve."

"Well... I can't." I said as she moved her hand.

Salem: "And why is that?"

"I don't really... have any hate for me to them anymore, I'm past that now." After I said that it became silent shortly until she put her hand on my head.

Salem: "I see. Are you sure you don't have any hate?"

I felt cold all of a sudden, I don't know why but I feel anger and sadness building up.

Salem: "Don't shun what you truly are. Jest let it out." It was getting more cold as I grabbed my arms and started shivering.

They hate us.

"N-no they d-don't."

We should've died.

"N-no."

We should've killed them.

"N-no."

Itachi would be alive if it weren't for us.

"T-that's not true!"

This voice in my kept talk and getting louder, I can't keep resisting them.

"M-make it stop!" Everything then went dark.

Third Person PoV

Y/n woke up in one of the rooms inside Salem's ship. He looked at his hands and saw that his nails grew a bit longer and sharper. He then pulled down his sleeve and saw black veins in his arms.

Y/n: "What... happened to me?" He questioned as he then walked out the room.

He walked through the halls, looking for his mother to get answers, but all he found was a green haired girl, Emerald.

Emerald: "What are you doing here?" She asked as Y/n activated his sharingan.

Y/n: "Where is she?" He asked, ignoring her question.

"That way." She pointed as he walked in the direction she pointed to. "Wait, whatever you're doing you can't kill her." She said as he stopped.

Y/n: "I wasn't planning on to." He then kept walking.

He finally found her, facing the outside.

"I think it's about time. Tell me, are you going to stand with me, or get in my way like the others?" Salem questioned as she faced him.

Y/n: "I don't want to fight you, but if it means to save other's lives then I guess I'll have to stop you."

"It was nice finally being able to spend time with you." She then shot magic at him as he jumped out the way.

Y/n shot fireballs at her as she moved out the way. He quickly changed at her and punched her face, but there wasn't any effect to her as she grabbed his arm.

Salem: "Your father hoped for you to surpass him one day, but I won't see that happening if you limit yourself." She grabbed him by his throat. "There's more power inside of you, I can feel it. Maybe stronger then orange haired rinnegan user." She said as the white in his eyes instantly turned black.

He pushed her hand away and grabbed her by the throat. "What did you do to him?!" He shouted at her as she smiled, knowing what she needs to do now.

Salem: "He seemed motivated about you being presumedly dead." His eyes widened as his grip loosened, giving her the chance to make grimm arms to grab him from the ground and pull him down. "I can't imagine the pain in his eyes after having the thought of losing you. Tell me what does he mean to you that I'm not?"