Chpt 4.

Y/n PoV

"All first year students please report to the amphitheater." I heard someone say loudly.

"I guess I'll just take this sword with me, I barely use it and wear this holster because of the cloak." He said as he looked at himself in the mirror.

I made it to the amphitheater as there was people from other kingdoms

I made it to the amphitheater as there was people from other kingdoms. He made a short speech then told us that each team was going to do missions with a huntsman, for several days. He left as everyone applauded him and started walking around, I didn't know what to do because I didn't have a team with me.

Ozpin: "Mr. Uchiha, since you are not in a team, you will be assisting another in their mission." He said from behind me. "Follow me and I will assign you to one."

I followed him to team RWBY, they tried to do a mission but they wasn't ready for it. Ozpin allowed them to do it.

Ozpin: "Y/n will also be assisting you in your mission." I have to put feelings to the side in order to complete this mission.

Weiss: "You, don't get in our way, you got that?" She said as I shook my head.

"Whatever you say." I said as we walked outside.

"Hey team Coffee is back." A student shouted.

"Who is team coffee?" I asked.

Blake: "It's Coco, Velvet, Fox, and Yatsuhashi." She said as she then went to go talk to the girl with bunny ears.

Oobleck: "Mr. Uchiha, I hear that you are assisting team RWBY in their journey." I nodded. "Great, I will be the huntsman that will be accompanying you, lets

*Time Skip*

We flown to a abandoned city, their was destroyed buildings and some that didn't look finished. Ruby brought a dog with her as Oobleck thought it was a good idea.

Oobleck: "A creature of grimm is at 100 hundred yards at this very moment." I then turned to see a beowolf, I grabbed my sword handle. "Stop, it is attracted to negative emotion."

Ruby: "So, what now?"

Oobleck: "We wait, we track. If this substance led us to the pack, it will lead us to our prey."

Blake: "How long do we wait?"

Oobleck: "Hours, days, maybe even months." He said as more grimm came. "And now they seen us."

"I guess we won't be able to track anymore." I said as I then unsheathed my sword.

Third Person PoV

Weiss: "No offense but what can you possibly do what that, is that a sword or a knife?" She asked as Y/n activated his sharingan.