Chpt 6.

Two days after Beacon had fallen, Ruby woken up from her coma and was told what happened after she passed out. Qrow told her everything that he knew.

Qrow: "Ruby, I know Y/n didn't like you or Yang that much, and maybe you don't like him."

Ruby: "Of course I do, he's my brother. I won't give up on him until we can be at least friends." She said as Qrow lightly sighed.

Qrow: "You won't have to worry about him anymore, he's gone." He said as her eyes went wide in disbelief.

Ruby: "No! That can't be true, he can't be."

Qrow: "It is, I'm sorry but he's gone. I couldn't save him, but at least he didn't go down without a fight."

Ruby: "That's Y/n alright." She said as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "What about Yang?"

*Time Skip*

Months had passed by, winter season came, and Ruby already left with Jaune, Ren, and Nora to go out and stop Salem. But as this was going on, far away in Mistral, a certain black haired, Uchiha boy, to be exact, Its Y/n Uchiha. He was lucky enough to survive.

*Flashback*

Y/n started coughing awake, he looked around to see that he was in a small bed room.

"Where am I?" He said as he then felt a sharp pain in both eyes.

They started to bleed as he covered his eyes, he started to softly cry as he remembers what happened. He remembered it very clearly, the day that Beacon fell.

"Why... why him? Why couldn't it be me instead?" He said as he wiped his eyes.

He sat up from the bed and heard footsteps coming closer to the door. He tried to activate his sharingan but he couldn't, making his eyes bleed, he got up from the bed and dropped to floor.

"Hey what are you doing down there? And your eyes are bleeding again." A girl with light blonde hair and light brown eyes, she looks to be the same age as he is. "Here let me help you." She offered.

Y/n: "No stay where you are!" He said as he tried to get up. "Who are you and where am I?"

"You don't have to be so hostile, my name is Tsuna. Your in the kingdom of Mistral, I found you in the river, I thought you was dead until you started coughing up blood and water." She said as he slowly started to get up. "How did you fall in the water?" She asked as he sat back on the bed.

Y/n: "I didn't fall, I wad thrown in... I was supposed to be dead."

Tsuna: "Well your not, maybe it means something." She then sat next to him.

Y/n: "...I guess so. Did you carry me here?" She nodded in response. "Thank you, I'm sorry for being trouble for you." He apologized.

Tsuna: "It wasn't any trouble at all really, it's just the grimm that was in the way when I carried you."

"My name is Y/n, by the way." He told her.

Tsuna: "Well Y/n, what are you going to do?" She asked as he thought for a moment.

Y/n: "For now I can't go anywhere because my legs feel numb." He said as she pushed him back. "What are you doing?"

Tsuna: "Hold on I can help." She said as she grabbed his legs making him blush. "Can you feel that?"

Y/n: "No, I can't."

Her hands start to glow green, his legs started feeling less numb as he was able to move his toes.

Y/n: "That's incredible, usually my body heals on it's own but you're much faster."

Tsuna: "It's nothing really, it's one of my special talents." She said proudly.