Chpt. 5

"This festival is kinda good, don't you think Y/n?" Itachi asked Y/n.

Y/n: "I guess so, but it's a bummer that I can't participate in the tournament because I don't have a team." He said as they was walking around the festival.

Itachi: "I guess so, at least you don't have people constantly being a nuisance to you." He said as Y/n shook his.

Ruby: "Hey Y/n!" Hey she called out as he sighed.

Y/n: Yeah a nuisance." He then turned to her. "What?"

Yang: "You don't have to be a jerk all the time."

Y/n: "Are you forgetting about what happened when we were kids, I sure haven't."

Yang: "I thought that was behind us!" She said as she was getting mad.

Y/n: "Then you thought wrong." He said as she was getting ready to fight as he was too.

Weiss: "Alright break it up, we don't want to make a scene." She said stepping between the two. "Whatever you two still have going on, it needs to be sorted out now." She said as Y/n turned away.

Y/n: "It's not going to happen." He then walked away with Itachi following behind him.

After a few minutes they approached a noodle stand.

"What can I get for you?" The employee asked.

Y/n: "I'll take spicy chicken noodle." He said as Itachi ordered the same.

They payed for their food and began eating.

Itachi: "Who do you think will win the tournament?" He asked as Y/n thought for a moment.

Y/n: "I don't really know yet, it's too early for me to decide. They all seem like good fighters." He said as he then finished eating.

Itachi: "I guess so, they do seem like good fighters." He said as he started eating his food again.

Y/n: "Yeah I wish I could have fought at least in the single match."

Itachi: "..."

Y/n: "You are a slow eater." He pointed out.

Itachi: "Unlike you I like to take my time and enjoy my food."

Y/n: "Well unlike you I... I..." He didn't know what to say.

Itachi: "I'm done anyway, we can go to the stadium now." He said as he got up.

*Time Skip*

After they watched the other fights and an unfortunate event had happened with Yang and Mercury. Y/n wasn't surprised, just disappointed, he figured she would do something like this, based on how she is. Now it is Pyrrah and Penny's turn to fight, they came to the stadium and began fighting. Y/n and Itachi watched them fight as they found it a very good match, the fight was going good until Pyrrah accidentally destroyed Penny with her own weapons.

Y/n: "She's a robot. That's strange, since she has an aura." He said as Itachi was also confused.

Itachi: "It is strange, but I guess it doesn't matter anymore." He said as a female voice started talking in the speakers.

It was Cinder, she was giving a speech as everyone was silent. The alarms went off as soon as she was done making people freak out of fear.

Itachi: "Y/n we have to-." He was interrupted as a Nevermore came crashing down on the stadium, there was a barrier that protected them as people started running away to escape.

Itachi jumped down as the Nevermore broke through, he stopped Ruby from trying to attack it.

Itachi: "Save your strength." He said as he activated his Mangekeyo.