Exposed

"Y/n! Wake up! Your gonna be late. " Ms Grace had said while shaking me to wake up.

"Heyyy, I know, I know,I'm awake." I said tiredly.

"Oh and Y/n I cleaned your school uniform and I sat it on your desk for you to wear today." Ms Grace said while walking out the door before I could thank her.

I slowly got out of bed and realized that I need to start walking to school in a few minutes or I actually will be late. So I  quickly got my uniform on that Ms Grace had set out for me. But for some reason while I was putting it on everything felt a bit tight and my skirt definitely felt shorter then usual, but I was to tired to pay any mind to it.

I walked into the kitchen to see Todoroki just staring at his phone all ready for school. I looked at the time and realized that we need to start walking to school.

"Hey Shoto, we need to get going or we're gonna be late for school

"Hey Shoto, we need to get going or we're gonna be late for school."I said while  walking towards the door.

" I know was just waiting for you to get up." Todoroki said while walking behind me out the door.

As we were walking to school we started talking about what we're gonna do today. But before I could say anything more about the topic Todoroki had quickly changed to subject out of no where.

"Hey Y/n don't you think your skirt is too short and your shirt looks tighter."

"Uh hey, stop it, you pervert

"Uh hey, stop it, you pervert." I said while I could feel his eyes starring at me from behind as I could feel my face turn a bit red.

"I'm sure my clothes just might have shrunk in the washing machine or something. Also Ms Grace cleaned them and I think she's new to her job so that might explain it."

"Oh okay, I'm just a bit concerned about how today is gonna go at school that's all." Todoroki said while looking back at me.

As we kept walking and more people were around I could feel Todoroki get closer to my back. I didn't think anything about it. As I got to class I felt like a lot of people were starring but I was too tired to think about it.