Gone Missing

Todoroki points of view~
(Before Y/n got kidnapped)

"I wonder what Y/n and Mrs Grace are talking about? Also why are they so private about this conversation." Todoroki thought to himself as he continued to make breakfast.

A few minutes went by of Y/n and Mrs Grace having there conversation outside. Todoroki started to get curious and walked towards the area where Y/n was.

"Hey, Y/n I finished breakfast it-." Todoroki stopped as he saw Y/n was missing.

Todoroki looked around and only saw a small white cloth laying on the ground. He cautiously picked up and immediately ran back inside. He ran up to his room and grabbed his phone. He then started to dial Y/ns number and waited for her to pick up.

He was walking back and forth as he waited for her to answer but no response came. He called again, again, and again, yet to his despair no one answered.

Todoroki acted calm but inside was panicking. He then decided to call Y/ns parents to see if they knew anything.

As soon as he dialed there number they surprisingly picked up quickly.

"Hi! Shoto! How are you and Y/n doing?" Y/ns mother said enthusiastically.

"About Y/n, I was actually calling if you knew where she was." Todoroki said trying not to sound inpatient.

"Y/n? What do you mean? Are you telling me you don't know where my baby is? Shoto I'm sure she is some where around." Y/ns mom said in disbelief.

"No, Mrs l/n. Y/n is gone. Her and Mrs Grace went outside to have a talk, but then they never came back inside. So I checked on them and the only thing I found was a white cloth with a sleeping drug." Todoroki said as he looked at the cloth.

"That son of a bitch. Cough cough*, Oh don't worry Shoto I'll get the bottom of this. Now if you'll excuse me I need to make another phone call." Y/ns mom said as she hung up immediately.

As the call ended Todoroki was still very confused and worried. He went to his has option, which was calling his father.

Ring...Ring...Ring

"Hello?" Endeavor said while he continued on some paper work.

"Y/n is missing." Was all Todoroki said and waited for a response.

"What the hell do you mean by that Shoto." Endeavor said getting annoyed.

"Mrs Grace and her went outside for a conversation and then they never came back. So I went to check on Y/n and they were both missing. The only thing that was left was a white sleeping drugged cloth." Todoroki said as he went to his car.

"I bet it was that pathetic maid that Mrs l/n hired." Endeavor said as stood up from his big desk.

"But why would she do something like this?" Todoroki asked wanting answers.

"I don't know but I'm going to the police department and I want you to meet me there and give them the cloth you found." Endeavor said as you he walked out his office.

"Okay." Was all Todoroki said shakily as he hung up the phone.

Todoroki drove to the police department and quickly ran inside. As he walked in mrs l/n was standing their with Endeavor. They all looked very panicked and were whispering something to each other.

"Endeavor, if we don't get my Y/n back soon, the public might find out about our contract and will end up going to jail." Y/ns mom said harshly.

"Don't worry, will find her soon." Endeavor said as he walked away.

As Shoto wondered what they were talking about, Y/ns dad looked surprisingly calm.

"Here." Shoto said as he handed the white cloth to Endeavor.

Endeavor looked at the cloth carefully and gave it to one of the police officers.

"Thank you sir. I'll have this looked at right away." The police officer said as he left the room.

"Oh Shoto! You're here." Y/ns mom said being surprised that he came.

"Don't worry Mr . Shoto, will find our Y/n" Y/ns dad said trying to be positive.

Shoto only nodded in response.

~Back to Y/n point of view~

I woke up from a long nap I took to forget about everything that has happened. As I woke up, I was on a dirty bed. Still had some handcuffs attached to my wrist though.

"Sleeping beauty finally decided to wake up." Twice said jokingly.

I looked up to see a strange man peeking his head through the door.

"Who are you." I asked being confused.

"Oh I'm twice. I'm sure you met toga already but I'm friends with her." Twice said as he took a step closer inside the room.

I shook my head, cause of how much I didn't like Toga.

"Oh Togas not that bad. She just gets very attached easily." Twice said trying to comfort me a little bit.

"You don't talk a lot do ya?" Twice asked.

"I wanna talk to your boss." I demanded.

"Well right now I don't think he is here, but I can get another guy for ya. It's gonna be that burnt bastard, but don't worry he's not to bad once ya get to know him too."

I nodded in response.

Dabi walked in and looked a bit surprised.

"Look who decided to wake up. Never new someone could sleep that long."

"Shut up, I wanna talk to your boss." I demanded again.

"No can do doll. He's out doing errands and whatever you wanna say to him, your just have to tell me." Dabi said as he leaned against the wall.

"Fine, fuck you." I said sternly.

"If that's all you wanted to say then I'll be on my way." Dabi said with a sigh.

"I'll wait, but i want to have a meeting with your boss when he gets back." I said wanting to get some knowledge about this whole situation.

"I'm sure he'll be ecstatic to here what you have to say and I'm sure your little meeting will be so much fun." Dabi said sarcastically.

"I'll come get you when he gets back." Dabi said as he left the room.

1049 words

Authors note: sorry this chapter was super boring. But just to let y'all know I'm working on a DabixReader right now and let me know if I should publish it! Love y'all!!💗