Too Much Wine

~Mrs Grace Point of view~

"What the hell am I going to do? I can't just force them to love each other. I'm gonna be screwed." Mrs Grace said as she started to drink some wine.

"Who knows what that crazy bitch will do if I can't come up with a plan. I regret ever getting this job. I thought it would just be an easy job that makes good money. But nooo, I have to deal with two kids who won't just date already and then deal with their fucking rich parents as well." Mrs Grace said as she poured more wine into her glass.

As Mrs Grace sat in her nice room drinking more whine then she should have, she continued to try to come up with a plan.

But a few minutes went by and Mrs Grace had already finished a whole wine bottle, making her drunk and not very aware. She decided to get up from her desk and try to find more wine. As she slowly and drunkenly walked to her desk her phone started to ring.

She then walked back over to her desk to see who it was and immediately assumed it was just Y/n mom.

As she picked up her phone and before she even read who the number was she already answered.

"Hel-lo." Mrs Grace said with a slight hiccup.

"Hello Mrs Grace. Are you okay right now?" The strange caller asked.

"Oh yeah I'm doing better then ever. You have no idea." Mrs Grace said as slouched down onto her bed.

"I can tell. Anyways tomorrow is when are deal will be set in motion. All you need to do is bring the girl to (this location) and all your problems will disappear. You understand?" The strange caller said while waiting a few seconds for a response.

"Uh, I don't know~. I mean what are you gonna do." Mrs Grace said being slightly level minded.

"Oh that part is not important. All that matters know is you being able to be happy right and being able to quit this job. I mean after our deal is complete you'll be free to do whatever with your life."The strange caller said in a persuading way.

"Your right. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight " Mrs Grace said as she laid down and fell asleep immediately right after she hung up.

~Back to Y/n point of view~

I woke up in the morning being quiet sore and tried. But when I tried to leave the bed, I was stopped.

Todoroki had grabbed my waist pulling me back into the bed.

"Where do you think your going?" Todoroki said in a sleepy voice.

"Well I was gonna go make some breakfast." I said as I turned myself towards him.

"Hey since after last night, I want to take you out and to make us dating official." Todoroki said with a cute smile.

"Of course." I said as I gave him a light peck on the cheek.

"Here I'll be downstairs in a few minutes, you can go start breakfast." Todoroki said as he walked over to the bathroom.

As I walked into the kitchen I didn't see Mrs Grace like usual. But I didn't pay any mind to it and got out some fruit. I heard some quite foot steps walking towards the kitchen but I thought it was Todoroki. But it was Mrs Grace and she didn't look so good.

"Good morning. I noticed your making breakfast." Mrs Grace said strangely.

"Oh yeah do you wanna help me?" I said as got a knife out to cut some strawberries.

"Oh sure." Mrs Grace said as she walked over towards me slowly.

I walked over to the fridge as Mrs Grace walked over to where I was cutting the strawberries. She creepily smiled at me and looked down at the knife.

But then I heard Todorokis calm voice as he his foot steps got louder.

"Hey Y/n. What are you cooking?" Todoroki said as he was walked into the kitchen.

"Oh, well I was just cutting up some strawberries and I was about to start making some pancake batter." I said I started to walk toward him.

As I walked up to him I was about to give Todoroki a hug, but then I remembered Mrs Grace was still here and I don't know if I want her knowing yet.

"Y/n can you come with me for a second, I need to talk to you about something." Mrs Grace said as looked down at her pocket for a second.

"Oh um sure, we can go sit outside to talk." I slowly walked out the back door to the yard giving Todoroki a slightly worried look.

As I walked out the door Mrs Grace was right behind me and I could feel her breath hit my neck.

"So Y/n, I want you to know that I hope what's about to happen doesn't effect are relationship in anyway but this is just what I need to do." Mrs Grace said as she grabbed something in her pocket.

I took a few steps back from her still being confused about what she meant.

"What do you mean?" I said as I looked at her pocket.

"No no, don't worry Y/n. Just take a seat and we can have a small conversation real quick.

I sat down at the table slowly and looked at her waiting for her to say something.

"I will ask you this one question and one only. Are you and Todoroki in any kind of relationship?" Mrs Grace said as she folded her hands together on the table.

I thought about what to say for a second before responding.

"Well we're just friends." I lied, cause I don't know what she would say or do if she found out about us.

"I see. Well in the end this decision will be better for the both of us." Mrs Grace said she got up from her seat.

"Wha-." I said as she grabbed my hands super fast and putting a handcuff like device on my wrist.

"What the hell are you doing!" I yelled as I tried to use my quirk but nothing was happening.

She didn't respond except with a smile of accomplishment. I decided to just kick her right in the stomach. As soon as she fell I ran to the door. But then I felt something grabbed around my shoulder.

Mrs Grace was grabbing on to me so I couldn't grab the door handle. Then Mrs Graces with her other hand had a white cloth and brought up to my face. I tried to move and twist but she had too tight of a grip on me.

"Just fall asleep, this will all be over soon." Mrs Grace whispered into my ear.

I slowly started to feel sleepy and fell straight to the ground. With the small amount of energy I had left and I looked up at Mrs Grace as she was on the phone.

"It's done."

As that was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

1194 words