Mrs. Grace

I woke up to a slight a laugh and as soon as I looked up to what the noise was I got so scared.

"Ahhh!" I screamed as the crazy looking girl from bathroom mall was so close to my face.

"Toga! Leave the girl alone." A deep voice said.

I looked around to see who said that and I saw a tall man leaning against the wall.

"Where am I? Who are you?" I said as I started to panic looking all around.

"Oh don't worry Y/n we're not gonna hurt you. But maybe someday you'll have to give me some of your blood." The crazy girl in front of me said with a giggle.

"Toga leave the room." The tall man said.

"Oh come on, I wanna keep talking to Y/n." Toga whined.

"Don't make me say it twice." The man said getting more serious.

Toga didn't respond and just skipped out the room.

"Listen, you are here for two reasons and two reasons only. One reason being to be recruited and other reason we will get to later." The man said walking towards me.

"What do you mean by recruited? I'm not joining you." I said harshly.

"Oh don't worry, you don't really have a choice."

"And why is that?" I said curiously.

"Well if you must know the 2nd reason so quickly might as well get it over with. Your ever so precious Mrs Grace made a deal with me."

"She would never." I said in disbelief.

"You don't have to take my words for it, take the legend herself words." The man said as he turned to the door.

To my surprise, Mrs Grace walked in and seemed a bit too happy. Something was definitely off and she looked a bit crazy.

"Hi, Y/n." Mrs Grace said as she walked over to me.

"I know this is all knew to you but don't worry Dabi and I have made a fair deal." Mrs Grace said as she stood in front of me.

"What kind of deal? Why are you making a deal with that burnt bastard?" I said still being confused.

"Shut up! And let me finish!" Mrs Grace said as she smacked me straight across the face.

"Originally your so loving parents signed a contract with Endeavor to have you and Todoroki spend a few years together in hopes of you falling in love. Because of course you two would never agree to a quirk marriage. But since the time was ticking and there was no progress, I decided to make a deal with Dabi."

"Why?" I said in so much shock and disbelief.

"You see, Dabi found out about the contract that Endeavor made and wanted to of course destroy any chance of it succeeding. So our deal is he gets to have you while I don't have to work for your horrible parents and of course he paid me so much to the point where I'll never have to work again." Mrs Grace said with a slight laugh.

Grace sounded like she was driven to edge and is now going crazy.

"But why would they do that? Why would you do that?" I said as tears started to fall.

"Oh Y/n. You'll understand someday." Mrs Grace said as she started to rub my cheek.

"No."

"Well the answer to your question is simple. You have a powerful quirk and so who else wouldn't want to abuse that. And of course my Endeavor is the one to think like that." Dabi said plainly.

"You understand now?" Mrs Grace said while looking at me seriously.

I didn't say anything and I just starred at my chained hands.

"Whatever I'll be on my way now. I hope you have fun taking care of that brat." Mrs Grace said as she walked out of the room.

Dabi stayed in the room for a few seconds and leaned against the door.

"I'll be nice and leave, to let you have some time to think about this." Dabi said as he walked out.

As soon as he left I started to cry so hard and let out so much emotions.

~To Dabis point of view~

Dabi walked into the lounge area and sat on the couch. While Shigiraki sat at the bar waiting for Dabi to speak.

"So, how's the girl?" Shigiraki said curiously as he wanted to know her response to the whole situation.

"Uh she's definitely in shock." Dabi said as he took a sip of beer.

"Obviously, but what are her thoughts on joining?" Shigiraki said curiously.

"Eh, I'll ask her later. She's definitely not in the mood to talk about it. She's to upset to even think straight." Dabi said being partly correct.

"Whatever. The girl is part of your family's problems so either she is joining or she can die for all I care." Shigiraki said as he got up from his seat.

"Yeah yeah, I know."Dabi said while taking another sip of his beer.

"Can I go check on Y/n." Toga said with a creepy smile.

"No." Dabi said sternly.

"Whyyy?" Toga said getting annoyed.

"Just leave the poor girl alone and stop bothering me." Dabi said he was done dealing with Toga.

"I'll just go hang out with twice!" Toga said as she walked out leaving just Dabi in the lounge.

"Finally, that bitch is gone." Dabi said as laid his head back on the couch.

Authors Note: kinda a short chapter but I hope y'all enjoyed it! Also side note, I'm currently working on 2 other books. Ones about Dabi and the other is about Shinso. Which one should I post the first chapter for? 💗