The Mall

I woke up and I felt two hands wrapped around me. I quickly turned my head around and realized I was being cuddled by Todoroki. My face immediately got hot and turned red.
I decided to just lay there, because I didn't want to wake up Todoroki up. But as I continued to lay there, I got super comfortable and cozy to the point where I fell back asleep and forgot about Todoroki.

~Time Skip~

I woke up again from falling asleep and as I looked around me, I noticed Todoroki was gone. I kinda missed him and I wondered where he went. As I got out of his bed I looked in the bathroom in his room to see if he was there. But he was no where to be seen. Then I decided to look all over the house and I still couldn't find him. I kinda got sad cause I wanted to talk to him about what happened at the store and I miss his company.

I finally went back into my room to see my phone being blown up by the Baku-Squad group chat and having a ton of missed calls from Mina.

                               Notifications
________________________________
                     26 missed calls from Mina

Baku-Squad
______________________________

🌸Mina🌸: Y/n!! Are you awake yet??

🌸Mina🌸: You do realize it's 12 in the afternoon!!

💥Bakugo💥: Y/n get your ass out of bed!

🎸Jiro🎸: Y/n were all gonna go to the mall in about an hour, so get ready soon.

⚡️Denki⚡️: Also cutie, I'm driving, so if you don't get there on time, I driving over to your house and picking you up.

🪨Kirishima🪨: Yeah!! It's gonna be so fun and manly!

📼Sero📼: Yep! Also we gotta go to the food court first!!

Y/n: Hey guys!! I'm awake and dont worry I'll be there.

I got dressed into a cute outfit and got Mrs Grace to drive me too the mall. But on the way over there she was asking me a lot of questions about me and Todoroki.

"So Y/n, how is you and Todorokis relationship going." Mrs Grace, said looking at me through the car mirror with a smile.

"Well we're just friends." I said not really wanting to talk about Todoroki. Cause I'm a bit worried about him.

"Oh, is that so? Well I think that you and Todoroki would be a lovely couple." Mrs Grace  said with a weird laugh.

I didn't respond and I was thinking about what she said.

"Well are you at least friends with benefits type of relationship?" Mrs Grace said, yet again asking me another question.

I still was didn't respond cause I was confused why she was asking me all these questions.

"Oh come on, your a teenage girl it's okay to have a little fun now and then. You know you can talk to me about anything. I'd love to hear how everything's going." Mrs Grace said looking back at me.

I started to get kinda uncomfortable with all these questions and I didn't know what to say.

"Oh okay, thanks." I finally said.