Chapter 3: Wrong Bag!

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄, indicating that Raiko, Langa and Reki will deliver the skateboard that has been ordered from them—they're going to the S without Manager Oka knowing. As usual, they're being stubborn and all.

The three of them are currently at the Dope Sketch, waiting for Raiko to arrive.

"Say, Reki. What are we going to do at the S?" Langa asked him as he took a bite on his sandwich. "Well," reki cleared his throat, "If you're invited to do a beef, you're going to skate down from the top of the hill to the abandoned building at the bottom. When they're going really really fast, they can go for like—faster than 60mph!" he explained.

"You can attack, or interfere—or maybe throw some rocks on your opponent! Anything goes! its all legal there! And whoever gets to the goal first is the winner!" he added.

"I'm here!" Raiko said from the entrance door as she entered the shop.

The two boys gasped, "Woah, you look different, Raiko! You look like you're ready to have a beef!" Reki complimented her, she giggled as she tied her hair up. She wore a wide cargo pants and an oversized graphic black shirt with a pair of red converse, along with her favorite necklace on her neck and rings on her fingers.

"Really? I figured that the clothes that I should wear is fitting to the location and event so I decided to wear this ehehe, thank you! You and Langa looks good too!" she stated and grab Langa's hand and took a bite on his sandwich.

"What time are we going?" she asked them and sat beside him.

"It's still 10:15, we'll go there by 11:15. I'm currently explaining to langa what S is!" the red haired boy excitedly said.

Langa divided his sandwich and gave half to Raiko, she smiled and thanked him. While Reki is blabbering on about what S really is, Langa and Raiko are just talking using their telepathic mind, wishing him to stop blabbering things they're not interested.

But since they love Reki as their own siblings, they just let him speak his mind.

"And those that are entering that duel always have to put something on the line, like money, an apology, and most important is—women." Reki continued blabbering as he shot his gaze on Raiko.

"What? don't tell me I'm going to be a winning prize too? Someday? If I get into beefs? No way!" she playfully shoved Reki's face.

She stood up and got her compression gloves from her bag that she left earlier, "You're wearing those? Why?" Langa asked.

"My hand hurts from making portraits, but don't worry! I'm fine!"  she reassured and wore her gloves as she checked her phone to see the time.

"Oh shit! It's already 11:11, let's go!!" she quickly said as she drank her water and rushed outside, while Reki is still checking his belongings. "Signature stamp, receipt.." he checked once again.

"We won't make it if we won't head out soon, dummy." Langa said while putting his helmet, same with raiko and then Reki grabbed the bag that has skateboard in it.

"Is it a bad thing that I didn't brought my motorcycle?" Raiko said as she put her black mask and hugged Langa from behind and Reki hopped on.

"Very. We look like a sandwich, but don't mind!! Let's go!" the red haired boy said as he hugged the girl and Lannga started his motorcycle and sprinted to the S.

Little did they know, Reki grabbed the wrong bag.

As they got into the S, the gates were still open and there are still few people getting in. The guards stopped them as Reki showed his badge and the sticker. the guard who checked them nodded and signaled them to get in.