Chapter 10: Rude Kid

𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃, the sky was painted a bright blue and the shiny green grass glistened in the sun. It was a great day for everyone.

The loud voices of the school boys has been heard while playing softball. The road was not so busy, and the students are coming out of their school since it's already their dismissal.

An unknown black haired boy has been staring at his phone, "Snowboarding, huh?" he mumbled while scrolling around his Twitter Feed.

"Hey! A ball! Watch out!"

Before the unknown boy could make a move, a girl suddenly popped in front of him—catching the ball with her bare hand. "Hey, be careful on playing that game here!" she said before turning her gaze to the unknown boy.

"Yo, are you okay? Did you got hurt?" she asked the boy, he just rolled his eyes and walked pass her—making her pout. "A-re? such a rude kid." she mumbled before walking.

While walking, she observed the whole area. "Okinawa has really changed~" she thought. She didn't rode her motorcycle today since wanna stroll around the neighborhood. "What a strange child." she mumbled while remembering how rude that child was.

"Yahoooo, Raiko!" she faced the owner of the voice and saw reki and langa from her behind. "Hey, guys! where are you going?" she asked them.

"I'm going to teach Langa how to skate—properly" Reki answered.

She tilted her head, "Ha? I thought he's already a pro skater?" she asked them once again. Reki giggled, "Stop the questions, tag along with us! Did you bring your board?"

She nodded her head, "Yep, I didn't use my motorcycle today since I felt like skating."

"I also want to learn how to ride a motorcycle!" Langa excitedly said. "I want to learn many things from you—Raiko and Reki! please teach me your ways!" he added.

The three of them giggled, without knowing—there was someone looking at them from afar, inside a car.

"But for real though! It was my first time witnessing that kind of skating!" exclaimed Reki, as Langa taped his feet to Reki's board and Raiko ate her bento nearby.

The sky blue-haired boy nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's a snowboarding trick," he said.

The boy made a fierce face and proudly declared, "Backside rodeo."

Reki let out a high-pitched squeal as Raiko smiled at them. "Leave it to a guy who came from America!" the latter exclaimed excitedly.

"Go white boy! Go!" Raiko cheered.

Langa protested, "You mean Canada? And I'm not a white boy!"

Rolling their eyes, Reki and Raiko replied, "Yeah yeah, say whatever you want." She deadpanned.

Langa stood up and prepared himself for his first skateboarding practice. He simply bent his knees and expanded his arms a bit.

"Going in." Langa exclaimed as he pushed off from the ground with his skateboard.

Raiko and Reki watched him curiously as he instructed, "Push me, push me." Langa blankly said.

The redhead obliged, giving Langa a gentle push as he swiftly rode his board down the street. His face was filled with satisfaction and happiness as he sped along, clearly motivated by his new friends.