Chapter 5: Haven't I seen her before?

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 right now, and Langa is just calmly standing and still not starting to skate. He tilted his head and frowned, 'Oh, I forgot this is a skateboard not a snowboard.'  he thought to himself, and started kneeling for his hands to touch the ground and push himself forward.

Everyone gasped at what is he doing, he's crawling—using his hands, and now everyone is laughing at him. "Seriously, what the hell?" Reki mumbled.

"We should stop him, r-really. I can skate! I'm going to skate!" he yelled and tried to enter the beef area but Joe immediately grabbed him.

"He can do it, Reki. You trust your friend!" Joe reassured them.

Raiko glared at the guy earlier who ordered the board who was still laughing along with the woman who's currently clinging on to him. "What are you looking at, brat? Do you wanna fight?" the guy asked,

As Raiko tried to move forward, she felt a gentle grip on her wrist. She turned her head to see the source of the touch and was taken aback by the sight of the handsome and enigmatic regular of "S".

He was a pale-skinned man of reasonable height and stature, with long sakura-colored hair that he tied up in a high ponytail. His Cherry Blossom outfit was striking, with a sleeveless white hakamashita kimono that had thick purple cuffs around his shoulders and baggy hakama pants that he secured with a yellow belt. He wore bandaged wrist-guards with black accents that extended into gloves, as well as a matching pair around his calves. To conceal his lower face, he donned a half black balaclava mask.

Raiko's eyes widened as she recognized him. She had heard rumors about him being one of the most skilled members of "S", but she had never seen him in action before. As he removed his mask and looked at her intently, she felt a mix of fear and respect. She knew that she should not have come here, but she couldn't resist the lure of the mysterious place, "Isn't it kinda immature to ask a little lady to have a fight with an elder?" he asked.

"N-no, I'm sorry, Cherry." the guy bowed.

Cherry scoffed, "No, don't apologize to me. Apologize to her." As he  spoke, the place fell silent, and the tension in the air thickened. Raiko's eyes widened in surprise as the pink-haired guy pulled her towards him, causing her to lose her balance and lean heavily into his chest. Cherry's touch was electric, sending shivers down her spine. She could feel his heartbeat against her ear, and the scent of his cologne filled her nostrils.

"I-I'm sorry, miss." the guy quickly said, and bowed at them.

Cherry's grip on her shoulder was firm but gentle, and Raiko felt a sense of safety and comfort in his embrace.

She looked up at him, "I'm sorry," she said and stepped away from him, allowing her to stand on her own two feet. "Sorry for?" he asked; eyes searching her face for answers. When Raiko was about to speak (again) Reki called her name.

They got back to the place were the wide multiple screen were flashed and they saw Langa who's gracefully skating like he does it all the time.

"Raiko! Look!" Reki amusingly yelled.

Everyone's eyes were fixed on the screen in front of them, where a beef was being played. Raiko's eyes widened on what is happening and Cherry who's beside her just chuckled, "I knew it." he proudly said, and it seems like he knew that Langa could skate.

"How is he able to do that?" she asked underneath her mask, eyes widened because of awe.

The sky bluehaired boy stood out amidst the sea of people, effortlessly gliding across the floor on his skateboard. His movements were fluid and graceful, as if he were dancing to an unheard beat.