Chapter 18: The Death "Alex vs Y/n"

Hi readers I finally made the report ! Thank you for the Pinterest opinion golden_stray_boyz    it was kinda helpful .

Now I am taking a small break and writing a new chapter . And as the title says it all , someone will 'die'.

Maybe it's y/n , Amelia , Marcy , Asher , Nick , Alex , Ben or ..........
................. Krist .....

Anyway let's begin !
___________________

Asher's POV :

I can't believe it ! She's dead !

Krist .............

She's gone !!!

She was fine an hour ago ....

I start to feel tears in my eyes .

First y/n and now her . Why is this happening . Krist was so young . She lived a good life .

She helped us . May her soul rest in piece .

I sigh and go to her room and look at her belongings ,

Nick must be heart broken .

Wait ........

Maybe she's alive . Maybe she went to the bathroom or something.

Yeah that's all !! If someone is missing and I haven't seen them longer than an hour than that doesn't automatically mean there dead .

I am just being paranoid .

I go to the camera room just to calm myself and indeed she was alive !

She went to nick's room with him .

I mentally slap myself for being overly paranoid .

I decide to double check on them .

I go to nick's room room , I was about to open the door until I heard nick a loud sound from inside and then multiple screams .

Holy shit the light attacked them .

I assume the worst and barge into the room expecting enemy's but what I saw will traumatize me for life .

I say my younger brother nick and Krist naked having sex on the bed and they were both screaming in pleasure .

They both notice me and hide in the covers and I quickly run out of the room trying to process what I saw .

That was traumatizing !!!

That explains the love bits I guess and I blush from embarrassment.

My nick's all grown up .

But why are they having sex hours after we heard about y/n's death .

Wait I remember reading that sex removes stress .

Is that what they were doing ?

I slap myself mentally and literally for thinking about them naked on the bed . God ! I can't get the image out of my head!

Alex's POV :

It's almost night time and I have an important 'business' with y/n to attend to .

I go to my room and and prepare the bed . I may be a sociopathic play boy serial killer but I do have my manners .

Besides I can have sex with y/n now that she's given birth and then I can kill her .

How do I know she gave birth ? Well the weight loss was massive and anyone would assume someone cut her In half .

I wonder what she did to her children .