Chapter 22: The Lady In Black

Allison's mom aka the lady in black or Maria POV:

Aidan Gallagher and his little lover y/n l/n have crossed me for the last time .

Aidan would have been such a valuable asset.

I sighed . I knew one day or another this might happen but I didn't expect it to happen this soon.

I sighed again . I call my self the lady in black  but Maria is my real name .

I had a personal vendetta against Aidan and his friends .

I hate him so much that it was physically and emotionally tearing me apart when I was being nice to him.

But I don't have to be nice anymore .

what have I got left to lose .

I lost my entire family .

My husband , my children and even though aidan wasn't my child it still was a bit great to have someone to call son .

But that doesn't matter because everything that has happened has lead up to this very moment .

The moment when I finally get my hands on this secret TSO weapon .

I didn't tell Alex or Aidan or whatever that I had finally joined all the map pieces .

And now I was finally going to get the secret TSO weapon that I have heard so muck about .

According to the map it was near in Jordan , Egypt .

Yes you guessed right . Inside a pyramid. But thankfully no cliche Bobby traps , mummies, curses and all that .

I have to kudoos the person who hid the weapon there .

The pyramid itself was a tourist site but no one was allowed to go inside

The best place to hide a thing is to hide it in plain sight .

Truly , admiring work.

That's where I was headed . I had spent a 10 billion dollars to buy  the entire pyramid and the surrounding area for a week . So this better be worth it .

We arrived in my The Light private jet and I brought a dozen guards with me .

We entered the pyramid and it was completely empty or so to make people believe it was .

But I knew better I ordered the guards to search the entire area for any door or something and they nodded .

After an hour of searching I noticed there was a T written on the wall .

Could it be ? I searched the entire place and finally found a S written .

And soon after I found an O written .
T. S. O.

They were markings and there was a area to fit something in it .

I quickly took out the TSO badges I had taken as souvenirs and quickly ripped the T and S and O And places them in there respective places .

Then just like in the movies a table suddenly rose up from the ground and I almost was shocked .

Damn.....

I noticed that there were 15 squares which were empty inside it .

What the fuck am I suppose to do here ?

Then I realized something ?! Of course the TSO map pieces .

The person who built this was clearly not joking around .

Props for his work .

I placed all the 15 pieces on the table and suddenly the entire pyramid began to shake .

What the actual hell ! 

Is there a literal mummy about to come ?

No that's just logistically stupid .

There multiple switches appeared and a large canon that was pointed towards the sky appeared out of the ground on top of the pyramid .

Holy fucking shit ! The entire pyramid the secret weapon of the TSO . This has to be a damn good mind that built this .

But what exactly is this .

It would be great convenience if a instruction manual or guide fell from out of no where as well .

But something like that obviously won't happen .

Just then a book from out of no where fell near me and it's title was : "How to use secret weapon of TSO".

'Well I will be damned......' it did appear out of no where ......

————————————————
TO. BE CONTINUED
___________________

Hi readers were reaching to the finale of the light soon .

It's finally going to happen soon .

The lady has found the secret weapon of TSO ?!!!!! What do you think is going to happen .

How was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked it !

See you soon ,

Bye !