How Did We Get Here?

Stiles Pov

I don't know how the hell we made it out, alive as well, which I don't think any of us expected. I'm surprised we even made it to senior year let alone graduation and I mean who knew Scott out of everyone would pass with flying colours. Malia did great too with a little help from me of course. I just hope everyone gets into the colleges they want, I mean we all know Lydia will get into anywhere she applies. The past two years have been surprising fantastic we haven't had any monsters or psychos try to kill us and it's been boring but being with Derek all the time has been amazing. I finally feel like I might actually have the life I've always dreamed of and that it won't come crumbling out from under my feet. However, although college is an exciting thing its also terrifying because the whole pack isn't going to go to the same college so well be separated. This is going to be hard but we've survived worse and we will get through this too. Plus I've already looked at all the different semester timetables for all the college's everyone's applied to and have worked out different times we can get together and hang out. I've got everything planned out I mean after all over the last couple of years I've become a sort of pack mum if you will so its kind of my job now. Derek and I have already started looking for apartments near the colleges I applied to which will just be another big step in our relationship I mean we're not far off marriage at this point. Maybe. I hope. 

Derek's Pov 

It's finally here The pack's graduation day I'm so proud of all of them but of course, a little more of Scott and Malia as I know they struggled but Stiles has always been there for them helping them along the way amidst all the drama. Except for the last two years, it's like the universe just finally got fed up with beating the shit out of us every couple of months. It's been peaceful and nice and well I think we've all gotten so used to normal life that we kind of moved on from everything that happened. Now our biggest problem is trying to calm Stiles down with all his worrying and planning, so much goddamn planning, he hasn't been sleeping lately. But last night I convinced him to sleep because today is such a big day they've finally done it plus I'm taking them all out tonight to celebrate. 

Scott's Pov 

I think today is the best day of my life I finally get to leave this hell hole with Allison and my whole pack and of course my best friend who's been with me through everything. But I know Stiles is worried about us being disconnected with distance so the pack is planning a special night for him to remind him our bond is unbreakable. Our pack is full of people and creatures out of the ordinary pack but we're family. 

Derek's Pov 

I now had the whole pack in our loft getting ready for the graduation the girls doing makeup in one corner, the guys chatting and finding robes and shoes in another and me and peter sitting on the couch drinking preparing for hours of listening to names we don't care about. But I know stiles would kill me if I left early because I was bored plus I'm supposed to record the. Whole. Thing. So yea sue me for scoffing down some whiskey before we go. And after hours of makeup and giggling and resling were now all piled into cars on our way to the graduation and all I can think is this is the last time I will drive stiles or any of the other pack members to school. Hell! This could finally be the last time I'm in this school after all these years. 

No pov

The day went by so fast for the pack and before they knew it they were all standing on the oval where they shared so many positive and negative memories together. But now after everything that has happened to all of them together and individually and finally they were moving on. or so they thought....