Im sorry

After Melissa left my dad ran in and hugged me and the first thing that came out of his mouth was "why?" I wanted to tell him but I also didn't want to be sent to a nut house I didn't know what to do so I decided I would explain after I was out of the hospital "how about we talk about this later" I said bringing my dad in for another hug "ok" he simply replied. I then remembered what Melissa said and how shocked she was "how long was I out?" I asked Melissa looked at dad with a questioning look and dad look at her then back at me he looked worried he also looked like he hadn't had sleep in a while "well son you argh you where in a coma for a week" he said I was shocked it must've been because I wasn't sleeping "what day is it?" I asked "it's Friday" my dad replied happy to move on to a different topic "oh the pack is back today" I said happy and excited to see Derek and Scott.

I woke up to yelling outside my door "I'm sorry but You can't see him your not family" a women said "I don't care he's family to me" I would know that voice any where.Derek. I struggled to get up and over to the door opening it "just let him in before he rips your through your with his teeth" I say half smiling in an instant I felt big arms around me "I missed you" he whispered in my ear "I missed you too" I whispered back. The women gave up on trying to keep Derek out and left I close the door after Derek walked in and locked it for a bit more privacy I knew I could trust Derek so I was going to tell him.