Why would you do this?

I was going to tell him when he noticed my arms "stiles omg what is that?!?" I looked hurt and confused and angry all at the same time "it's not what you think der it's the only way I can stop it" I said not knowing how I'm gonna say this or if he's gonna think I'm crazy "stop what stiles?!? Why would you do that there are so many people that love you and need you" I could see tears start to brim his eyes I was shocked does he really care that much?!? " ok I'm not crazy but I hear...voices..." I wait for a response he stops and sighs he then puts his head in his hands "come on stiles we gonna take you to a councillor" he grabs my hand but I pulled it away even tho I don't want to "no Derek I'm not crazy I think it's got something to do with the supernatural" he looks at me shocked "I'm going to go get Melissa.." he says walking out if Derek doesn't believe me no one will when he leaves I lock the door "maybe I am just crazy" I say before I here the voice again "that's it stiles let me in..." I fall to the ground not knowing what to do "go away!!" I scream then Melissa walks in "hey stiles your ok stiles it's gonna be ok"

After that when I was all healed they sent me to iechen house this was the last thing I wanted but here I am. I met malia and another kid and we decided to steal the keys to the basement and when I got down there the voices became louder and then I saw it covered in bandages and in an army outfit walking slowly with silver teeth. And that's when everything went wrong. I LET IT IN.

Derek's pov
Stiles had been in eichen house for a week now and I felt awful at times I would have dreams of awful things happening to him in that nut house and there was nothing I could do I can't help but care about him and I can't help but love that little ball of spastic teen we call stiles. Finally it was the end of the week and it was time to let him out the sheriff was busy so he let me go and get him. The second he walk through the gate I hugged him but I new something was off he didn't hug me back he just stood there what was wrong with him?? We got in the car and I tried to talk to him but all he said was "I don't want to talk Derek" I knew something was seriously wrong from the way he said my name it was like it was poison to him like he hated me and I couldn't stand it. I was giong to help him get better if it was the last thing I did.