Stop it

Derek's pov
The next morning I woke up and I realised stiles was no longer in my arms I immediately panicked as he never gets up before me I jumped up and ran downstairs calling his name "STI-" "hey ssshhh why are you screaming are u ok?" He asked me when I found him in the kitchen "no yeah I'm fine I just you weren't with me when I woke up I just got worried" I said sighing with relief "aw look at that the big bad sourwolf is worried about me but no I'm fine just making breakfast" he giggled god I loved that giggle and his smile and argh I should stop now before go on forever "so what are you cooking?" I ask sitting at the kitchen counter "um well bacon, eggs,hasbrowns,sausages oh and pancakes" he looked so proud of himself "wow um I didn't even know you could cook" I said shocked "ah yeah oh and um the reason I'm cooking so much is because I didn't really eat in the nut house the food was terrible and I thought being a werewolf you'd eat quit a lot too I know Scott does" I just nodded in understanding he seemed different from yesterday definitely happier it made me feel happier.

Stiles pov
Me and Derek where eating breakfast when it started again "stiiiiiillllleeesss you know he doesn't care about you he's probably just doing this cause no one else wants to" I put my head in my hands "stop it" I said "stiles what's wrong what's giong on?" I could
only just make out what Derek was saying to me and I knew what I had to do I grabbed my knife and cut my thigh the pain didn't work and now I could see or hear so now all I want was "DEREK!"

Derek's pov
Stiles put his hands over his ears and I instintely got worried I got up and kneeled next to him "hey stiles what wrong are you ok?" He didn't respond and then all of a sudden he picked up the knife and cut hi thigh where I could see many other scars a tear sprung tommy eye but I blinked it away trying to concentrate I grabbed a clean towel and wrapped it around stiles leg to stop the bleeding then stiles started to look around like he was blind and then he screamed for me so I picked him up in my arms "STIKES IM HERE IM RIGHT HERE" I tried but he just kept screaming for me so I put him in my cars c headed straight for deaton trying to take his pain the whole way there.

Stiles pov
I was in a forest somewhere now and I knew it was here with me taunting me mocking me I couldn't tell wether this was real or not but it felt so real and my foot was stuck in a bear trap so all I could do was scream and all I wanted was Derek "oh stiles he won't try and fine you he doesn't care" I couldn't stop the voices anymore not through screaming not through pain not through anything and I couldn't take it anymore "stop it just stop he does care he does" I tried to tell myself but I couldn't change faces he just cared for me because he felt sorry for me and that was it...

A/N hey guys hope you liked this chapter just wanted to say I'm gonna be gone for maybe a week or more so just comment wether you want more or not so I know people still enjoy my story and want me to keep giong and don't forget to check out my other book 'promise you won't let go' it's another stereo story so if you liked this one I'm sure you'd like the other one ok guys thanks for all the love and support 😘💋