Pack

Stiles pov
Derek thought it would be a good idea to call a pack meeting to tel everyone about what was 'possessing' me it makes sense though makes sense why I had black outs and why this thing kept talking to me in my own head. DEREK took me back to his house after we spoke to Deaton he called my dad and told him what was going on telling him he would take care of me which is so sweet of him "he doesn't care about you he just feels sorry for you" it rang in my head like a siren. We walked into his loft finally "ok um der where should I pass out?" I asked DEREK he just gave me a soft smile and nodded towards his bed "what?! No I-" he stopped me "I need someone with me to sleep" he lied "well in that case I'd be more than happy to help" I stripped down to my boxers and so did he and I couldn't keep my mouth or eyes shut "you ok sti?" He asked breaking me out of my spell "um I yea um bed?" He chuckled and it was music to my ears. I laid down in the bed and DEREK laid down with me spooning me and I sighed with content "stiles I um I don't really know how to say this..." I turned around to face him and put my hand on his cheek "hey it's ok you know you can tell me anything" I said trying to make him feel ok and then he smashed his lips to mine at first I was shocked then I melted into him I loved the feeling of his lips on mine. After awhile he pulled away and said "what I was trying to say was I think I really like you stilinski" I smiled and laughed and pecked his lips before saying "me too" then I drifted of to sleep in Derek's arms.

Derek's pov
The next morning we had the pack meeting and I knew stiles was nervous so I made him chocolate chip pancakes his favourite and sat him infront of the Tv wrapped in a blanket to watch Star Wars. Finally the whole pack arrived and we sat down to talk I wasn't sure what me and stiles where so I sat across from him "um ok guys argh long story short stiles hasn't been feeling well and we went to see Deaton and he explain to us that stiles is posses by something called a nogistune which is-" I was stopped by Scott's new girlfriend "an old kitsune spirit who feeds on greed and strife" she finished for me I was stunted and sort of angry "how did you know that?!? And why didn't you tell anyone about it?!!" I screamed at her Scott then turned and growled at me but I'll growled back and stepped infront of stiles automatically protecting him and Scott turned his head like a confused puppy then he changed back " is there something you guys aren't telling us?" Scott said looking at me and stiles but before I could speak stiles stood up and grabbed my hand helping me take control again "yes there is we where going to tell you after the meeting but I guess now is a better time then ever I'm me and Derek are sort of a thing? I guess?" He said now clearly regretting what he said taking his hand away from mine and I just smiled and grabbed his hand again "we're together" I said and he smiled which made me smile "um yeah we're still here" I heard Isaac say "um yeah so we're together I'm possessed and anyone else have any news?" Stiles said sounding happier then he has been in a while then Jackson spoke up "um I'm gay" we all looked at Lydia "oh no it's ok um I'm with Aiden now" she grabbed his hand and we all cheered for Jackson and tried to make him feel comfortable then Theo spoke up (A/N yeah I now but after the most recent episode we saw that he has become a good guy and I just like him ol and I wished he was a good guy plus I ship these guys so if you don't like it don't read it) "um me and malia are together" I was shocked when did that happen? Then Allison spoke up "um I I can't keep this in anymore but I still love you Scott" no one was shocked I had figured out a while ago that she was Scott's mate "omg really?" Scott said looking like he was about to explode then they kissed and everyone was happy and content Liam and Hayden where now making out and so where mason and Corey (😂). "Ok so we will get through this together" scott said and we all laughed and had a pack bonding night filled with pizza and movies.