Scenarios 1

Just scenarios to keep you guys busy :/

These will also be available for requests (knowing this'll make me update slower _( |||--📄0u0)--✏️ but still being generous cuz I'm empty of creativity)

don't mind the fact these get progressively shorter and shorter ( ovo)

They turn into babies
As you went to your absolutely gorgeous boyfriend's room to check up on him only for you to realize-

shit... he's a baby now

👊Midoriya, Izuku
You sigh as you watch baby sized Midoriya drawing scribbles on his used to be homework. Giggling softly you pick him up and set down the pencil, erasing the scribbles knowing that'll cause a panic to the poor boy once he turns back to normal. After you do so you carry the small baby and go to the kitchen to make a fresh glass of milk. Immediately Midoriya does a grabby hand motions on the cup. "Ah, ah, ah.. hold on" You said as you booped Midoriya's nose practically putting him a trance before doing a cute little babble like laugh and clapping his little hands. You smile softly because of how cute he was being. You then walked to Yaoyorozu's (did i spell it right?) dorm and asked to make a baby bottle for them. "Why?" She asked pretty curious. You then show her the baby sized Midoriya in your other arm. "O-oh! ok will do" She said as she lifted her shirt and materialise the baby bottle you asked for. "If you'll need anything just ask any of us" She said kindly to which you nod to and walk to your dorm and fill the baby bottle with some powedered milk from the cupboard.

You walked to the bed shaking the baby bottle for baby Midoriya to drink to which the child slaps away. "Oh c'mon you were begging for it like 5 minutes ago" You whine as you near the bottle to Midoriya's face again to which he whined louder pushing it away. You sighed angrily as you put the bottle in your mini fridge and slam the fridge door closed, accidentally scaring baby Midoriya to which he started crying. "Oh nononono hey" You said as you pick him up rub his back gently, but he just couldn't stop crying. You sighed 'Is this what my dad/mom felt like when I was this small?' you thought trying to tune out the crying.

💥Bakugo, Katsuki
You enter Bakugo's room already knowing what to expect, You look around, trying to look for your ticking time bomb of a boyfriend until you felt something hug your leg
It was a baby Bakugo! you felt your heart flutter as you then immediately and aggressively mash his chubby cheeks. "Awww look at you" You cooed picking him up and tickling his stomach, to which he respond with a babyish giggle. You felt your heart flutter and smile. 'So precious' You thought happily as you snuggled on his plush stomach.
Sure, you WERE looking forward to the date you had been setting up for days now.. but ,c'mon! its baby bakugo.

N i g h t

After changing his diaper, you grab the bowl of mashed potatoes and sit him down on the bed. He clapped his hands and babbled happily. 'Awwww 💗' You thought as you mixed up the potatoes and sat in front of him with a food blanket. "Say aah~" You said, nearing the food to baby Bakugo's mouth to which he munched happily. After feeding him you make sure to burp him like how your mother taught you with your little brother(if you have one). After he burped you lay him down and both slept fairly happily

10/10 would parent again

🔥❄Todoroki, Shoto
You looked down at baby Todoroki. His skin looks so smooth, what baby powder was this baby being given, you want it. You smile and run a hand through the fairly calm baby's hair, you kiss his forehead as he leaned on you, looking a bit tired. (💞💞Δ💞💞) You had only realized now you had the perfect chance to give him the childhood this bby boy absolutely D E S E R V E D.

For the rest of the day you loved, cared for, and absolutely cared for Shoto the entire duration of him as a baby. Hell you even went by Enji's home and flexed on him how much of a better parent you are than him.

💪Kirishima, Eijiro
You were absolutely stunned, you only now have noticed how well his natural black hair suited him, but you still love him with his dyed hair. You picked him up happily and presented the bundle of fun sized manliness in your arms you call baby Kirishima to the bakusquad. They all loved him to bits, even Bakugo but he doesn't want you knowing that, Denki was instantly told no when he asked to borrow baby Kiri to attract chicks, you and Mina took turns feeding him, you and Sero changed his diapers and clothes and reluctantly allowed Bakugo and Denki to watch baby Kirishima when others were busy, you and the rest were quite surprised he was still intact and unscarred during those times.

Needless to say you and the squad were proud to say

✋😒 [ctrl+c] Monoma, NeitoHe was both too stressful and cute to handle

He was both too stressful and cute to handle. You cradled the small brat trying to get him to sleep while he cried, you got an idea. "Alright hold on sit tight " You said as you set him down on the bed, making sure he wouldn't crawl off it, kiss the floor and earn broken nose.

You grab a yellow crayon, paper, a folder, scissors, and some yellow glitter. Baby Monoma babbled in confusion as you begun to cut and color the folder.

After

"Ta-da!" You said putting the cardboard crown on Baby Monoma's head. " There, happy now?" You said smiling as you stared at him seeing how happy he reacted to the cardboard crown. He then began to clap his hands and giggle. You smile. "Glad you like it" You said and picked him up and started rocking him to sleep, to which the small child now happily obliged. After falling asleep you decide to take off the cardboard crown from his head but stopped as you could hear him getting fussy after you touched it. Chuckling softly you pet his head, leaving the crown alone. " Sleep tight, Good night " You said kissing his forehead and turning off the night lamp. At Least he wasn't annoying a l l the time.

(♠all i got for you guys so far)
ty