☁️Sero x Older male Reader

Info
You and Sero are childhood friends
•You are 5 years older than Sero
•Quirk : Liquid
°You are able to create solid or gassy things into all types of liquid
°You can also make the liquids
°You can reverse the effects or turn something liquid into solid
Like a puddle turning into an umbrella
°If advanced enough able shape shift into any types liquid
Drawbacks : Your body uses the saturated fats in your body to create the liquid
Special Keys
°F/f = Favorite Food
°F/b = Favorite band

WARNING: AGE GAP 

Requested by : The voices in my head and takemynameto
-_-_-_-_-
Title : Old Friends

Sero was running why you ask?
Because he overslept why? He lives like 25 minutes away from U.A
(Idk if its true so bare with me pls)

Then all the sudden it rained 'why does life hate me so much right now?' he thought and kept running
trying to avoid everything infront of him jumping over trash cans then suddenly he bumped into something or maybe someone and before he could land on the wet ground his arm was caught and he was stood back up "h-huh?" He opened his eyes to be met with someone's chest he jumped back and looked up to be met with a familiar pair of e/c eyes "You ok?" The h/c haired male asked Sero was kind of speechless his brain running laps trying to remember where did had he seen this guy before before

It clicks

"M/n?" Sero asked with a smile forming on his lips the boy infront of him chuckled "you know it, how long his it been Hanta?" You asked as he hugged you tightly "its been 7 whole years-" "since we last talked or-" "even seen each other?"

Oh boy did you two have an addiction to finishing each other's sentences

Sero smiled at his tall friend "You got taller, puberty?" He asked with a lop side grin very happy to see his old friend "You can say so~~ and you got taller to! Just not so much" You joked with a snicker followed Sero playfully punches M/n's shoulder earning both some chuckling as they proceed to walk while Sero was under M/n's umbrella. They joked and proceeded to laugh about anything they talked about trying to catch up like how they used to "wait why were you running just earlier?" M/n asked Sero suddenly realized "oh shit! I have to go to UA!" He exclaims and was just about to sprint until M/n grabs Sero's shoulder with a smile "what?" Sero questioned "I'll help you with that" M/n said and melted into the ground Sero was just about make a sarcastic joke until he felt two wet tubes wrap around his waist and was zipped through the rain until he knew it he was front of the gates of U.A in a nick of time M/n apeared behind Sero "he we are!" He said and gave Sero his umbrella "you're gonna need that, bring it back to me later" M/n said and ruffled Sero's wet-ish hair he nods ,and since they exchanged numbers and told eachother where they live during the walk, with that M/n gave Sero a kiss on the forehead and sped off.

Sero made a derpy grin feeling a bit giddy and went in UA.

TIME SKIP (I'm fucking dying aCk- I can't feel my pinkies and thumbs-)

Sero was now in some casual clothes a hoodie and a pair of jeans with M/n's umbrella in hand and some f/f he walked to his apartment and knocks "Who is it?" A voice from the other side of the door asked in a loud tone "Sero!" "Door's unlocked!" With the confirmation Sero enters the apartment he looks down and saw a trail of water droplets on the floor and a wet doorknob on the other side. He walks to where the trail was leading to see M/n just laying on the couch and watching something on the TV he tilts his head up to Sero with half lidded eyes and a lop sided smile "Hi Sero" he said Sero chuckles and hits him with a pillow he grabbed from the floor "don't do that you'll break your neck" he said M/n shrugs and sits in a comfy position and pats the spot next to him "oh yeah you can put my umbrella anywhere or just by the TV" M/n said in a casual tone as Sero sat down he smiles while rolling his eyes "I just sat down. You're making me contemplate on whether or not I should give you the f/f I bought~" Sero said in a playful tone putting the umbrella next to the couch and left it leaning there he looks back at M/n who was practically centimeters away from Sero's face catching him off guard, he felt his face heat up "h-hey! You smell like fish GEEZ" he lies in a joking tone while making an exaggerated push on M/n.

Truth be told M/n actually smelt nice. "Sorry, I just got excited when I heard you brought some f/f" he said leaning away. "Can I have some??" He said laying back on Sero his head on his shoulder and arms around Sero's torso "sure" He said M/n "haha! Nice!" M/n cheers Sero laughs a bit at M/n's enthusiasm.

It was about 9:00 pm the two were still watching Netflix well one was barely awake,the other was fast asleep behind the other with their head in his shoulder. Sero was getting drowsy, yawning every now and then when he was about to just pass out he felt himself be pulled down onto the couch and felt warm weight cover me I look up and see M/n laying down on me with a firm grip on his waist.His warmth was comforting Sero felt safe. He smiled lightly with a blush spreading on his face good thing M/n was asleep.

Sero's P.O.V
I get comfortable in his arms as I did so I could hear M/n faintly mumbling things but the one sentence came out of his mouth that made me blushing a deeper red. "I love you Sero" as I regained some of my confidence on myself I said. "I love you too" I receive a few incoherent mumbling and him snuggling closer I can feel him nuzzle into my neck as I drift into my dreams

Time skip [Morning]

M/n's P.O.V
I yawn and sat up and noticed that Sero wasn't next to me on the couch. I look around a bit until I smell the scent of pancakes coming from the kitchen.

I sit up and investigate to see Sero with his hoodie tied to his waist as he cooked pancakes he look really cute without his hoodie on.

"Morning Babe. Want some pancakes?" Sero greets while offering me a plate of pancakes coated in maple syrup. I grumble a good morning to him as well and sat down on the table until

'wait......babe?.....'

I didn't notice Sero turn off the stove and set down the rest of the pancakes on another plate as he sat next to me and ate his.

I suddenly thought of something.
"Oh my god the dream was real..." I mutter Sero looks at me. "What was that?" He asked and instead of am answer I brought him out of his chair and kissed him on the lips

He seems shocked at first but kisses back with hands on my shoulders I pull away "Oh thank god the dream was real!"

"I'm just surprised how quick our relationship went from 7 year parted friends to lovers"

i chuckle "yeah that is surprising"

We laugh a bit before I set him down and keep eating. Sero lays his head on my shoulder since his chair was close to mine

And stayed like that for a while enjoying each other's company