🖤[1]Bakugou x Magician! Male reader

Info
-You run a pretty fucked up circus
-Your Quirk:
Mind wash
•You can brain wash people for an hour
•The brain washed worship, support, and can do tasks for you
•They will oppose and if you say so, flame someone for hating on you
•You can brain wash about 200 people at a time
•When you brain wash someone, when the effect wears off they remember what happened in a similar situation, but its different
Exp.
You kill Person A infront of Brain washed Person B. 1 hour later Person B remembers you killing Person A, and the fabrication was Person A being suicidal

Basically the after effects make you look like the good guy.
Drawbacks:
It takes 30 mins for your quirk to cool off. If overused you get a headache and forget what happened approximately 1-2 hours ago. Your brain wash limit is exaclty 1 hour and 30 seconds
-Special Keys
~M/n [Male name]
~H/c [Hair color]
~FC/s [Favorite color of sparkle]
~E/c [Eye color]
~F/c [Favorite color]

-Bakugo might be just teeny tiny bit ooc :)
-idk how circuses work :/
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Trigger !!!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Blood, and Violence
----------------. .-----------
Title : Oh my heart!!

There was a circus coming to town, everyone always had something good to say about it, The bakusquad decided to check it out they bought some tickets and even Bakugou was coming along (totally not forced to join in).

They go inside the large circus tent and went in the seats up near the hay covered stage with bright lights Mina munches on the popcorn, Sero drank soda in a red and orange fashioned cup the concession stand calls 'Fizzy Pop Soda' It was pretty dank, and sweet, While Kiri and Denki shared a corn dog while Bakugou didn't want to eat that 'disgusting crap'. The lights turn off and a loud voice coming from a man in a suit holding a mic "Good afternoon everyone!" You shout into the mic, The crowd cheers "I like your energy you good looking people!" You compliment the crowd "Now how about we give a round of applause to our strong John! Who will attempt our strength test" You introduced the big man in loincloth who rubbed his hands together and picked up the drawer full of cement and lifted it above his head. The crowd were in awe as the flier said every performer were actually quirkless. The crowd cheers for Strong John, the stop watch dings and the crowd cheers "With this big man we're unmatched! Who wants to duel with our big buddy, strong John?" You asked as your e/c eyes scan the crowd.

Mina, Denki, and Sero pester Kirishima to compete with the big man but Bakugou sensed something wrong was going to happen, something very bad. You point your white gloved finger to Kirishima "How about the young man with the nice t-shirt?" You asked, The crowd giggles and they all point at each other pointing at each other Mina, Denki, Sero, and Kirishima also laugh.

"Alright, Alright Red haired kid, Get up here!" You said in a cheery tone, Kirishima gets onto stage. You give the hammer to Kirishima "alright buddy, What's your name?" You asked Kirishima moving the mic near him "Kirishima Eijiro" Kirishima said confidently "mmh, sounds like a tasty lunch my boy" You joke and the crowd laughs.

You allow Kirishima to hit the hammer on the strength test(idk what it's called). Once Kirishima slams the yammer on the pressure plate, the red meter shoots up, dinging the bell at the top. The bell makes a big ringing noise and thick f/c/s with smoke releases from the top.

The smoke practically covering the crowds vision to what disgusting horror was under the thick fumes. When the smoke was clearing, and everyone stopped their coughing fits. Kirishima was gone from his spot and nowhere to be seen

"And that folks was a surprise magic trick.." M/n said as he brushed the brims of his f/c top hat, brushing off the non existent dust on it. The crowd cheers, saying how mind blowing that was and how magnificent the act was. After strong John left the stage, and the meter was taken away, a
Denki raised his hand for M/n "hey uh man, we'd kinda like our friend back please " he asked, entertained but as worried as Bakugou " yeah dip shit! Don't tell us you'd randomly found no way back to get him!" He yelled concerned and annoyed.

"Oh don't worry you two, I safely pulled a few magic trick, he may have disappeared but he's alive and well" M/n said happily not even sparing a glance at Denki. Denki hesitates but calms down in the reassurance of Mina and Sero, Bakugo was still suspicious of M/n.

You smile, and wave your little wand, your smoke takes effect and people clap and cheer yelling out how great the trick was. Your eyes look through your crowd who cheered, all except one....

Your gaze stops at Bakugo who managed to cough out, or maybe find away to avoid your quirk. You smile at him like he was your soulmate. Twisted plans came into your head as you looked away gleefully and continued the show.

Time skip (look idk how circuses work, I just watch baby tv with my sister)

You performed every after hour 'that beautiful blond goddess of a man has to be worth it❤️' you thought as you begin to perform your final act "Alright folks! This is our last performance for the day" you said and the spotlight shrinks to you and you gaze at Bakugo with a smile, 'alright... That's fucking creepy..' he thought as he felt your intense gaze on him, the same smoke circles the circus tent, the crowd watches in anticipation. M/n aligns his closed fists together and blows into it, he distances the close fist and pulls out a rose, the crowd gave silent 'wow's in amusement. You look at Bakugo with a sweet yet crazy looking smile, he looks at his friends to see their hypnotized gazes 'shitshitshitshitshit!' he thought as he prepares his quirk to attack you if you tried to attack him. You suddenly kneeled down to him reaching the rose to Bakugo. "You beautiful goddess of a man! Please, will you marry me? and our hearts beat for each other!" You said with the same smile. Bakugo back tracks thinking this is some type of weird act. "Yeah... No" he said leaning away in disgust.

The rose suddenly dies in your hand, a loud and dramatic sad violin tune starts to play, all eyes were on Bakugo.

[Third Person P.O.V]
M/n stands up with a hand on his chest, he backs away like something hit his chest, his back falls on the stage, the stage light following him. "Dear god! Please answer me, why do you be so cruel!? All I have ever wanted was to seethe rest of my ever draining life with such a beautiful man!" He yelled into the sky with dramatic tears, The crowd began to boo at Bakugo, the rest of the bakusquad started to hate on Bakugo saying things like. "That was pretty rude dude!", "Why so mean to him!?", "Not cool" . M/n stood up opening his button up shirt. "Oh how my heart ACHES for him!, See for yourself!" He shouts into the sky, his chest ripped open showing his beating heart. He looked at Bakugo who was disgusted and looked ready to run or vomit. M/n breathed heavily with a smile "if god won't allow me, I'll make you" he muttered as he shoved his beating heard back inside his chest. Someone from the crowd threw a rock at Bakugo at high speed, knocking him out.

------------------------------------------------
I am alive and no longer under pressure!
Also wholesome pic, u m i g h t need this while reading part 2

Dat is my doggy UuU