🌶️Todoroki x Foreign Top Male Reader

Heyo we got spicy shit ova heere! Hopefully q‿q
how do i mfing fix my sorting i-

WARNING: CRINGEY
Info :
•you are an exchange student
•You took Mineta's place
•You are from (country name)
•Quirk :
Whistle
°It enchants your lung capacity
°When user whistles a certain tune to manipulate and mold certain objects
°User may only be able to manipulate 6 objects at a time for the time being
°You can manipulate people's body parts like whistle to make them raise their hand
Drawbacks : You can get out of breath after a while
•Special Key/s
C/n - Country name (If you're japanese then you have a parent from another country and you live with them)
F/c - Favorite color
L/n - Last name

()= your language

Requested by :
----------------------
Title : His Voice

"(insert your language of Hello/Good morning/Hi) everyone I am the new transfer student from C/n also I'm Y/n L/n I hope we get along" You said greeting infront of class 1-A in a polite manner

And right after the class bursted with excitement and started asking you questions but it went silent once again when Aizawa sent a glare at the students the h/c haired male made an akaward chuckle scratching his cheek with his finger a little "eheheh" he makes and nervous chuckle

Aizawa grumbled tiredly and said. "L/n go sit next to Todoroki in the third seat in the back row( i d k)" Y/n nods and walks towards the his seat next to Todoroki and sat down. Y/n looked at Todoroki and gave him a warm smile and a wave Todoroki glances at Y/n before quickly turning away.

Y/n didn't question why and sat down.

Lunch

You walked into the crowded cafeteria and look around before you were tapped on the shoulder you turn around to see a brunette girl and a freckle face broccoli haired boy you noticed both of them from your class. "Hi! L/n was it? I'm Uraraka and this is Midoriya wanna sit with us?" She said you nod and follow them to a table with three more people.

You sat next to Todoroki and greeted them with a smile "hi I'm your new classmate L/n, what are your names?" You asked excluding Izuku and Ochaco since you know them now "I am Iida, its a pleasure meeting you, L/n" "I'm Tsuyu Asui kero you can call me Tsu" You smile and wave at them "Hi! Hope I don't be much of a burden being here heheh" You said in a(n) (c/n) accent, with a bit of a chuckle in the end, you turn to Todoroki "what's your name?" You asked being the friendly fella you were.

"Todoroki"

He said and looked away from you immediately You swore you saw a red hue emit from his cheeks.

Todoroki P.O.V
'His accent's so great to the ears, words rolled off his foreign tongue perfectly.... Am I in love...?' I thought to myself as I unconsciously stare at L/n chatting away with everyone else at the table "I once went to my local (insert store name) and found bag of chips on a shelf it was my favorite bag and when I reached out and checked it, It was actually just a detailed picture ooh wow you do not know how embarrassed I felt" Chuckled out L/n as he blushed in embarrassment "How about you Todoroki-kun, what cool thing have you done?" He asked me 'Oh how great my name sounded from his voice' I thought and blushed softly "well... Nothing much.." I muttered quietly as if my mind went blank, a red hue emits from my cheeks once again.

TIME SKIP [about a few weeks]

You and Todoroki have been hanging out more and more at school, this morning was no different much.