🖤Bakugou x Top male Reader

I'm on a Satanic phase somebody please help me... ._.

Info:
•You're an insane murderer
•Everyone already graduated
•You were from class B
•The Bakusquad lives together
•you are insanely in love Bakugou, he hates/is scared of you though
•Quirk/s:Deactivation
°You are able to deactivate a quirk from a 3 mile radius
°Drawback/s : you can't use it over 30 minutes or you will receive a headache

Laughing stock
°You can emit a f/c scentless gas that makes you begin to laugh uncontrollably
°You can control how heavy the effect hits on certain people example, 2 people inhale the same gas at the same time but one is laughing very hard while the other is just giggling
Drawback/s : The gas has limited distance to only
•Refrenced video is above
•Apologies if the Bakusquad and Bakugou himself was ooc
•If you are sensitive to topics like murder don't read this
Warning : Gore, Kidnapping, Attempted Rape and death of Best boy #1[Kirishima]
⚠️READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!⚠️
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Title : Soup
Bakugou yawned and sat up from his bed and checked his clock it was 6:30am the usual time where either Kirishima and or Sero are awake. He yawned and wiped the tired out of his eyes and stretched and went to the bathroom that was connected to his room took a shower, brushed his teeth,angrily, and changing into his regular house clothes and he opened his door.

Finally he noticed how suspiciously quiet the house was usually Kirishima would slam anything metal together loudly and repeatedly while shouting for everyone to wake up and get ready for breakfast but there was nothing it was almost deafening... His eyes narrowed and his eyebrows furrowed wanting to get to the bottom of this he went to check their rooms just in case they weren't just not in the mood to get up he opened Denki's bedroom door. "Hey Dunce Fa-" Bakugou was cut short seeing Denki's room empty not of object but the man himself. The bedroom was a mess, scratches were everywhere, things on the floor other things were out of place and the other stuff was broken. He glared at the scene, not letting his guard down for one second, he went to Mina,'s door he opened the door but it fell off of its hinges he looked inside there were things that looked to be hit by Mina's acid and a hole in the wall with a little blood stain and everywhere else looked toppled as if there was a fight there were even little scratches on the door frame it made Bakugou a little uneasy. He busts down Sero's door and the room was a mess there was the same dent on the wall but it was bigger and Sero's body shaped there was some blood on the floor and things on the floor near or infront of the wall all of them were broken, shattered, or dismantled it was a horrifiying sight he gulped. The uneasy feeling got worse and this time he felt watched from a close distance he grunted and kicked down Kirishima's door 'God damnit tell me atleast HE escaped this THING!-' he thought but gasped Kirishima's room looked destroyed things were destroyed and tinte of blood were on the sharp objects dents on walls a broken window all of Kirishima's work out objects were destroyed and that was the last straw. He felt uneasy, watched and suddenly before he could react he was grabbed and a needle was jabbed into his neck before he passed out he could see a sick smirk with extremely sharp teeth and a tint of h/c hair.

Bakugou woke up in another room it was all plain white besides his sheets and the deep drown door he suddenly heard repeated thuds and shouts like. "LET US GO!" , "HELP!!!!!!" and two noises were voices as if they were just crying. "P-Please...let us go" the voice begged and the other sound was just sobbing all four sounds sounded similar to Kirishima, Mina, Denki, and Sero

Bakugou ,realizing this, got up and quietly, and very slowly went to the door, followed their voices and saw a view of Kirishima infront of Denki,who was shaking in fear and holding tightly on Mina. Mina, who was doing the same but crying into Denki's shirt, and Sero ,who was just violently sobbing, in a protective stance the person Kirishima seamed to be protecting his friends from started to laugh and suddenly Kirishima's arm that was in its hardened state turned normal and he had a horrified look and suddenly his arms was grabbed and the other three had a look of horror and all Bakugou could see was Kirishima's upper half he was on a surgery looking bed and blue surgical gloves pulling up his shirt and the other hand seemed to have grabbed something. "What should I use to cut you open hmmm~?" "Please no! D-don't do this!!" He heard Kirishima shout as he tried to back away but was strapped down with cuffs on his hands. "STOP SQUIRMING" The other shouted and a glass vase was thrown to the wall and it shattered with a loud BOOM Mina made a small scream, and Sero and Denki flinched.