☁/💔Various x Oc

First oc req cool

sorry i updated every solar eclipse

Info

•This is an oc

•Character's info:

-They were from a lab

-Timid and sweet

-Was a victim of non consensual violence

-Pic of them: (not mine also by: Monokumafan226

Warnings: Death, mentions of abuse

Requested by: 

----------------------------------

Title: Innocent soul

Cuquake enters the room with a bright smile on her face as they entered the 1-A classroom.

Everything was all perfectly fine...

The class was extatic to see their favorite mallow cat. "Hey Cuquake" Mina said giving her a big hug. They giggled looking at their test results giving them some hugs for doing a good job.

We were so.. goddamn happy

Mineta out of no where boasts about his test sheet as Cuquake rolls her eyes. "Yeah, yeah keep talking" Mina said for Cuquake as they lean on Iida. Cuquake was such an improvement to the class they helped Bakugo with his temper, stopped Mineta's perverted ways and all in all brought the mood up.

Why now?

She always encouraged them to smile even with her own circumstances and problems.

Why did it have to be her...

"Alright back to class my nap's done..." Aizawa said standing up and removing his sleeping bag. Everyone fixes themselves up and gets ready for class when...

No..

Alarms go off as everyone begins panicking. "What the hell!?" One of them shouts. "Class calm down, no one panic" Aizawa states, preparing to fight.

Please no..

Cuquake tries to reassure everyone with hugs and it helps them a bit as they were getting ready to evacuate, a villain suddenly enters the classroom with all sorts of bombs attached to their body, they block the exit. "Nobody FUCKING move!" They shout lighting a match and nearing it to himself, as he attempts to pour gasoline everywhere.

It hurts every time I remember it

While the class really began to panic, Cuquake stood still, fear kept her frozen in place as her eyes narrowed on the match.

Please don't do it

Like the world slowed down she transforms into her tiger form and lunges at the villain.All the bombs were lit now, they crash through the window, it was all too slow.

"CUQUAKE!"

The class yelled in horror, Midoriya came to his senses and activated his quirk, he tried desperately to catch her before she hit the ground, or before the bombs blew up but too late.

The bombs blew up as the two fell, when Cuquake's limp body begins to fall at it's own speed he glides down and crashes into the floor, holding them in a protective hug. He opens his eyes and sets her down on the grass checking her pulses. "Midoriya Cuquake!" Ochako shouted as she and the class came down to check on them, some students from other classes looked out from the windows while there were also other teachers coming down to check.

"Call the hospital!" Recovery girl demands as she approaches the fatally injured girl, she checks on her injuries and tries to heal her the best she could but it was no use really.

As the ambulance arrived, they got news from the hospital that she died on arrival and that they were sorry for their loss.

. . .

Everything wasn't the same anymore, it was so... gloomy. No one dared to speak, as they were all blaming themselves.

Weeks pass by and nothing, back at the dorms Sato sat there grieving in the kitchen. He decides to make some cupcakes, like the. once he and Cuquake would bake. The smell of baked goods attracts some of his other classmates and they watch him bake pink cupcakes, all gently being decorated like it was glass. "You guys want some too?" He asked them to turn to them with Cuquake themed cupcakes. They nod and eat the cupcakes while they try to accept their loss and cherish what they could of her.

What a bittersweet end...

-------+-------/-/-/-//

Uhm, was this good? sorry it took me so long

it probably isn't?