Unexpected Turn

This story takes place after marinette gets expelled from her school. I can't remember the episode name! So this whole start takes place after marinette gets home from school getting expelled!..
So let's start!

Marinette's POV.
I tried not to cry when the principal expelled me without hearing my side of explanation or running through information to see the truth. But more heart breaking was that my friends didn't believe me. When we entered the bakery I finally cried. "What's wrong sweetie!" mama asked me. I thought she might scold me but she didn't. I stared at her with tears streaming down my face. "sweetie! If you're thinking that we believe that you did all those are true and we believe that girl over you than stop thinking about that. Because we know you would never try to cheat or steal! Because we know our daughter would never do anything like that. We wanted to pull you out before but now we will do more than just pulling you out. We are going to change your school and before you say no we want you to think deeply about it. Okay sweetie."  mama said. I hugged her." thank you for believing in me! And I'll tell you about my decision at dinner! Okay " I said to them." of course! Take your time sweetie! No rush " papa said. I nodded and left to my room. I decided to call Alya to hear what she thinks. "hey Alya! You believe me right! Cause I didn't do any of this!". I said to her as she picked up the call. "I can't believe you marinette! How could you do this all to lila. Don't ever call me your best friend ever again or even try to call me because I don't want to even hear your voice so! Just never call me again." I stood beside my desk shocked while she  ended the call and blocked me. I cried to myself. After half an hour of thinking I finally made my decision to change school because I don't have any purpose to go there even if I get myself un expelled because if my friends can't trust me then why should I beg for their friendship or trust if they clearly can't trust me in my time of need. While I took a shower my mother called me. "Marinette! Someone is here to meet you! Come down." mama said "okay! I'm coming. Just a second!" I said. I got downstairs and looked to see the person I never thought would come to me. "chloe!?"

Well it's first chap!
I hope you like this story as well
♥️♥️