Rising Feelings!

Next morning marinette woke up early! Much to her surprise. After getting out of bed she decided what to wear for her first day of academy while also waiting for chloe to wake up!

"marinette! Am I still dreaming!?" tikki asked marinette while lazily rubbing her eyes with her small red paws! (I honestly don't know what to call them so..!)

"no! No you're not dreaming! This sleeping beauty has woken up early for once!" marinette replied with standing in front of the wardrobe proudly!

"well better start getting ready for the day!" tikki replied with a cute smile.

"Um! Tikki!" marinette called for her kawami hesitantly at which the said kwami turned her attention towards the bluenette.

"yes marinette!" tikki said motion for her to continue.

"Do you think luka still likes me!? I know I have a crush on him and now that my feelings for Adrien are starting to disappear! I'm falling for him more! And it's not helping that now I'm practically gonna see him every day!" marinette asked her kwami in a worried tone still taking out some appropriate dress for the day!

"marinette! Calm down! I don't think that luka's feelings for you have changed at all! And I think you should take things slow from this point! And not to jump on any hasty idea!" tikki replied marinette.

"I know this will take time! I just hope I don't get crushed again! It's hard to maintain trust on people now after everything I've seen these past week!" marinette said getting in the shower.

"Don't worry marinette! I don't think luka will let you down! Trust me!" tikki said to marinette making her feel better.

Getting out from shower marinette glanced at the clock to see she still had two hours prior to academy. She sat at the dressing table with her wet hair. She dried them and then looked at the reflection.

Marinette's POV

"tikki! Do you think I should change my style! Because my old style makes me look like a helpless girl!" I said still looking at my reflection.

"well! I don't think there's a problem and not to worry! I can fix you up." someone other than tikki replied. I spun around to see chloe.

"Good morning queenie! And by the way your really gonna help me in the new look?!" I asked seemingly a bit unsure.

"yeah! I'm a complete professional at this! Let's start with your hair!......" chloe said and started working on my new look.

After a whole lot of waiting of cutting my hair I looked at the results. It was noticeable but not too mush I decided to put it in a bun and tied red ribbons on both sides.

"woah ho! Maribug! You look freakin' hot! Not gonna lie!" chloe said with a smirk and a satisfied look on her face for her work

"thanks queenie! I like this style!" I said while admiring myself in the mirror.