Departure.

No one's POV.

Today was the day marinette and chloe were gonna leave for Newyork and start a new life chapter.

Marinette woke up with tikki screeching in her ears.

"marinette! Wake up.!we need to leave for airport in an hour and you have to get ready as well!" tikki yelled in Marinette's ear.

"okay! Okay I'm up. How much time d-oh no tikki!!! I'm gonna be late for airport.!" marinette shot out from bed and launched herself in bathroom for shower at which the little kwami stated giggling.

"okay! I'm gonna pick your clothes while you shower." tikki said and headed to Marinette's wardrobe to pick up an outfit.

"thank you tikki!" Marinette said taking the outfit from inside.

"hurry up! We also need to go to master fu to pick up the horse miraculous!" tikki reminded marinette and they got down through trapdoor to bakery.

"Good morning sweetie! Where are you rushing to? Your flight leaves in an hour.!" sabine asked her daughter.

"Good morning mom! I just need to go to one of my friends house to say goodbye! I'll be back in half an hour. Okay!" marinette said exiting the bakery.

Marinette's POV.

"Master! May I come in.!? "I asked for permission at masters place.

" of course marinette! " master fu replied and I entered the room.

"Good morning! master I need the horse miraculous to come back for reveal." I asked him and he saw through me and handed me the miraculous.

"I know what you're thinking! And I trust you marinette and I assume that you have another question to ask!" master asked me and I was shocked because I was trying to ask him.

"y-yes master! Actually I was thinking if I-I can have tikki with me i-i mean after the r-reveal. She is like a sister and a best friend to me and I can't afford to lose her as well! Plz i-" master fu cut me off before I started rambling.

"marinette dupan Cheng! I announce you as a permanent holder of the ladybug miraculous because you have proven yourself worthy of being a heroine!" master fu announced and I was so happy to imagine tikki with me once again.

"thank you master" tikki thanked him barely keeping her excitement inside!

"thanks soo much master fu!! I will take care of her and the miraculous with my life!
I need to leave but I'll come back to meet you after the reveal! I promise!" I said to him and left for the bakery in a hurry and banging in the bakery door I saw chloe sitting at counter talking to my parents and her limo parked outside.

"hey mari! Let's go before any of those idiots see us and start being ridiculous!" chloe said turning around and flipping her half ponytail and I might add she was literally looking like a queen in her outfit!

"yeah! Let's go! But damn you look like a real queen right now.!" I praised her and she smiled at me.

"But! You look like omg.!! I bet people will have to pick up their Jaws when they see you! And after all you are going to meet style queen!" she said and I giggled.

"I can't wait to see Newyork and start a new chap of my life without that sausages hair and her lies a d her idiot sheeps" I said and we left the bakery and boarded the airplane

'it's funny how life changed within few hours and the true colors of my friends were just in front of me! It hurts soo much that the ones I imagined my life with and the ones who will support me at every turn in life just left me with our thinking about me twicely and treating me like they don't even know me anymore! *sigh*but now I must take my lesson seriously and only make friends who wil support me and take believe in me instead of some some new comer lying bitch! '

________------------___________-----------

Sorry for not updating! I got real busy with work! But I hope to update regularly from today!!

Anyways! Thanks for reading
Have a nice day!
Goodbye 🙂