Talks! 😂 (sorry For The Stupid Title Name! 😂)

Kim seokjin in the meme! 😂 🤣

Nino's POV.

I finally got a chance to meet marinette again! I was a bit nervous because of what her parents reaction would be. Crossing my fingers I walked inside the bakery!

"hello dear! How are you?" Marinette's mother sabine greeted me warmly but I stood there awkwardly because I didnt thought I'd be treated nicely after what I've done!

"I'm good! Aren't you dudes! I mean aren't you mad at me for what I did to mari?!" I asked them nervously.

"well we were mad and really angry too because you were one of her longest and closest friend and she considered you her brother! But I think that was the main reason as well that she trusted you . And you didn't disappoint her so we're not really mad or angry at you any more! " sabine said sitting at the chair in front of me. I finally got relived fully after hearing.

" thank you for forgiving me! I was really worried that you won't forgive me for what I did to your daughter! " I said thanking her and she got up from her seat and gave me a hug.

"it wasn't your doing! You did the right thing! Even if you were a little late! And I think this made marinette realize about her friendship and chloe about her actions! So this whole conflict also had a good effect as well as bad!" sabine said.

"yeah! That I agree with! By the way.. Where's marin-" right when I was about to say her name there came a familiar voice.

"right here! How ya doing DJ.bubbler!?" marinette said standing at the door.

"mariii!" I exclaimed with excitement getting up from the seat and quickly pulling her into a tight hug.

"I'm sooryy! Plz forgive me... BTW you look good!" I said suddenly.

"hey! No need to apologise! I already forgave you!" she said patting my back.
We went to one of the tables to talk.

"Sooo! How's Francisco Dupont doing!?" she asked me firstly. And I noticed she changed a lot! Her confidence was showing from her posture.

"ehh! It's not the same without a clumsy classmate of ours!" I said with a grin.

"heyy! I'm not that clumsy shy girl anymore! That Marinette before was ridiculous utterly ridiculous" she said with confidence just like chloe.

"oohkay! I guess a queen bee is rubbing off on you! But I like your change! It's good and fierce at same time." I said praising her!

"well yeah! So about class?" she asked again with a bit bored expression.

"yeah! All my ears are hearing nowadays are Miss sausages hairs blah blah..... Shi*! I'm really tired of it! Every one is bragging about her and it literally makes my ears bleed! Hearing her and everyone else talking nonsense."  I said throwing my hands on air giving up.

"yeah! Glad I got out!" she said with a smirk.

"I really like this new version of you nette." I really did.

"yeah I know! 😏" she said and we both laughed.

"it's good to finally talk to someone with brain! You know the most recent lie of sausages hair? It's literally ridiculous!" I  asked her!

"do tell!" she said with a raised brow..

"she says that she got the tickets to the concerts at the front row but misplaced the tickets and now she can't remember because of her temporary memory loss!" I said we both laughed because it was an absurd lie.