The Date!

Marinette's POV.

"I can't believe it! He asked me out.!...... On a date!"  I exclaimed to myself for the hundredth time I think...... But who cares! He asked me out!.

"uh! I'm really happy for you and all no offence...but I think you should get down from that poor bed! Cause you've been jumping on that poor thing for like hours!" queenie said to me with hands on her temples.

"I know! But he asked me out!"  I shouted it this time!.

"I know! But I suggest you get down and pick yourself a dress for your date!" chloe said and I realised.

"oooh! Queenie  help me with the outfit plzzz!" I begged her with pleading eyes.

"For a girl who wants to be a fashion designer! You are something else!... Come on!" she teased.

Skip to where she meets luka in the halls for going to date!

So! Where are we going? "marinette asked luka.

" were going on a date! " luka said with a smirk.

" come on luka! You know what I mean.! " marinette said pouting at him.

"well.! Since this is going to be our first date! I planned a surprise." luka said with a smile.

"ooh! I can't wait!" marinette exclaimed with excitement.

"luka! You're so handsome!" marinette said with a fake gasp to get back at him for making her blush so many times!

"uh... Thanks" as expected! Luka blushed because it was soo out of the blue.

"hah! Finallyyyyyyy" marinette exclaimed jumping in air but being herself she tripped landing on luka's chest. Now marinette was Blushing and luka was laughing at her clumsiness sweetly.

"sooo!you made me blush huh!" luka said with a mischievous grin pulling her closer.! He slowly leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"come on let's go!" he said walking away smiling to himself as if nothing happened while marinette stood with her blushed face.

"luka couaffine! I swear to god! I will make you blush!" marinette said walking behind him to catch up after recovering.

"I would love to see it!" luka said chuckling.

After the date in  the halls!

Marinette's POV.

"thanks for tha date luka! Honestly I had so much fun and it kinda helped me after the whole lying Incident and everything! So thank you!" I thanked him and he smiled at me.

"you shouldn't! You deserved to be happy! I'm glad I'm one of the person to make you smile and........ blush like that!" luka teased with a smirk. I playfully shoved his shoulder. To be honest I like this side of him!

"you just see Mr. Couaffine I will make you blush!" I said to him in a challenging voice.

"Can you close your eyes for a little bit!" he said to me ignoring my question but I closed my eyes nonetheless. I felt his finger behind my neck and I blushed at this.

(let's say it was one of his crystals and he gave it to her transforming it into a necklace)

"I made it! Just for you." he said with a smile.

"oh! I love it! Thanks" I replied giving him a hug.

"and who knows! Maybe you can make me blush someday! But now is my time...... Mrs. Couaffine!" he said with a widest smirk and ran off to his room not even giving me a chance to react!

"ooooooh! He made you blush countless times marinette!" tikki's voice pulled me out from the shock and I was sure at this time I'm rivalling a tomato!

"yeah! But I made him blush as well" I said quickly defending myself.

"one time!" tikki replied with a grin.

"urrgggh" I threw my hands in air at my defeat to which tikki's giggling doubled!

"I have to tell chlo too about the date! I really hope she's sleeping cause I don't wanna talk about it right now!" I said with a sigh.

"ooh is it because your face is still scarlet red?!" again the grin was on her face!

"n-no! I-I'm just a bit exhausted!" I said and opened the door room and to my luck she was sleeping! I did a little victory dance and soon dozed off as well.

Luka's POV.

Hmmm! I like this side of me as well and mostly because I can make melody blush countless times with this attitude!
*sigh* I really love her without a doubt!

______----------______

Thanks for the read!
Have a nice day!
Good bye 🙂