The Truth.

Luka's POV.

The recording of music was over. It was the first time for me to record the music with melody sitting out with jagged. Although it gave me courage to do much better for her. And her coming here wasn't helping my feelings much because I thought I could forget her by staying in Newyork because I wanted her to be happy but now that she's going to be with me for most of time without adrien around to mess with her feelings. It might be a good chance for us to get to know each other better!I got pulled out of my thoughts by someone calling my name.

"-ka! Luka! You there!" I looked up to see marinette in front of me.

"oh! Sorry I just spaced out! Sorry! What were you saying!?" I asked her after apologising.

"OK! I was just saying do you wanna come with me to get something to drink because I don't know where it is!." she asked with a smile.

"of course! Let's go!" i said and we started to head toward cafe. And after ordering two coffees we sat at a table in the garden outside the cafe.

"woow! The coffee plus this place is so awesome." she said drinking her cup of coffee.

"yeah! So when are you going to your fashion designing classes.!?" I asked and she looked at me.

" oh! Style queen said I could just design directly without taking classes but chloe and I convinced her mother to let me take classes for a month oh! and chloe is going with me to take some modelling classes! You know what we're planning!?". She asked with excitement.

"Umm! What!?" I asked tilting my head.

"I'm gonna make her my model! Eeek! We already told her mother about and she agreed to it nonetheless.!" she exclaimed practically jumping and barely containing herself. I giggled at her excitement.

"I'm glad to see you so excited melody! By the way you look pretty cute right now." I said to her with a smile and as she wasn't expecting she nearly spit her coffee bit started coughing.

"y-you shoul-ldn't  say that s-so out of the blue."  she said Blushing tomato red and recovering her coughing.

"I'm sorry! Melody but we can't hide the truth now can we!" I said as a matter of fact.

"Umm thanks! I guess!" she said Blushing and looking down.

"hey wait here! Let me get some ice cream! OK."I said getting up to get ice cream. I returned with two simply strawberry flavours. And handed her one and sat on the chair.

" Thanks " she said eating the ice cream.

"your welcome! Hey you've got a bit of ice cream on your left side." I said and she touched her side to get the ice cream.

"Did I get it.?" she asked and I laughed.

"Here!" I said wiping the ice cream with my right hand.

"T-Thanks" she thanked and blushed a bit.

With marinette and chloe in their room afterwards

No one's POV.

"Mari! Do you have any idea how worried I had became! I was literally about to inform the police that you disappeared!" chloe said to marinette in anger .

"I'm sorry chlo! I just went outside in halls but then I bumped into luka and then left with him! I'm sorry! I should have told you."  marinette said apologising.

"OK I forgive you! But who is luka and how do you know him." chloe asked marinette raising an eyebrow at her.

"oh! He's juleka's brother but more importantly he is my best friend. He also believed me over sausages hair." marinette replied.

"OK! But how do you know him if he live in New York.!" cloe asked marinette.

" oh! He doesn't live here! He lives in Paris and just came here two months ago with jagged stone for music! And right now he is working on a new song. I haven't heard the music yet but it's going to be finished soon." replied with a smile.

"hmm! May I assume that you also like this luka guy as well!?"  chloe asked with a smirk.

"umm yeah! I-I mean I do have a crush on him! But we'll talk about him later right now I need to tell you something more important!" marinette said getting nervous.

"Ooh! Something more important than Prince charming! Tell me!" chloe said impatient and marinette blushed at her statement

"uuh! So it's huge! But you have to promise you won't tell anyone!"marinette said getting nervous.

"I promise! You can trust me!" chloe said getting serious.

And marinette told her everything from her being ladybug to Hawkmoth's sudden letter and her upcoming reveal. And chloe was shocked at first but after seeing tikki and taking in the information she believed everything and marinette.

"OK! I believe you but can I ask just one last question.!?" chloe asked and marinette nodded at her to continue!

"so! Dot you also know who chat noir is or are you going to find out at the reveal as well!?" chloe asked and marinette stiffened a bit at his mention.

"I know his identity but he doesn't know mine yet because I learned it from the guardian and you won't believe who he turned out to be!!" marinette said and chloe got curious.

"really ! Who is he!?" chloe asked and marinette decide to tell her.

"don't freak out! He's Adrien!" marinette said and shock was written all over chloe's face after hearing his name.

"He's chatnoir! That son of a biscuit eater!" chloe said barely contain her anger because marinette told her about everything Adrien had done.

"chloe! Shh someone might hear!" marinette said to her in a hushed voice.

"OK! Whoo! I'm fine! OK! But it's just ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" chloe started her usual and marinette laughed at her actions and eventually both of them went to sleep.

_______--------------________----------

Sorry for not updating for like years! But here's the new chap!

Thanks for reading!❤️
Have a nice day
Good bye 🙂