034

live + narrative:

read till the end for an
announcement !

lexi pov

"hey guys," kio chuckles, shaking his head as he looks down before looking back up at his screen, "so basically, imma just wait till there's m-ore people o-n before i get to the actual thing..."

"do you have any idea what he's gonna talk about?" sofia asks confused, but honestly im just as confused as her right now. "uh not really sure tbh... but—" "shut up, he said your name."

"yeah uh hopefully lexi is on watching this live but if not i know this will definitely be on tiktokroom later," he snickers, downing his red bull and sighing before he continues. "okay i think we got enough people on for me to start..."

"you ready, babe?" sofia had the idea to screen share her phone to the tv so we could watch the live on a bigger screen and get a better view and well... you know? "cant wait."

"so after a lot of thinking and reflecting," kio gulps, "i've realized th-at it's finally time for me to come clean and tell everyone the truth about what's going on," he kisses his teeth, taking a deep breath before continuing. "so i know a lot of you have noticed i've been going through a pretty rough time lately, and i am in fact doing better, things have just been... everywhere i guess."

"so what happened with me was—" kio stops, bending forward as he reads something on his screen, "oh the thing with lexi— um thats something important coming up soon," he clears his throat, going back to what he was just saying.

"so one night, after a party at nach, kayla and i got together and had some teenage fun, you know, and things were good between us. then i asked her out, and that was pretty much the start of our relationship."

"a-after time, t-there was an 'incident' though. something pretty much happened between the two of us a-and we disagreed with w-what we were gonna do a-nd i guess things went down hill from there..."

"what is this mother fucker saying?" sofia groans, shaking her head as she presses a button on the remote, making the volume of the TV higher. "can't believe kayla didn't tell us any of that."

"so kayla and i broke up, even though the 'incident' is still going on- oh and i see your comments and all your questions right now, 'oh where do lexi and vinnie come in'— well imma tell y'all right now."

"so vinnie and lexi are dating."

"did he just-" i mumble in shock under my breath but laugh it off, realizing why am i surprised that this dude just exposed us to everyone. bye. "there goes keeping things private."

"well, i think they're still dating?" kio hesitates for a second. "i-i don't know what's going on between them now though. last i knew was that vinnie and lexi got into a fight because of kayla- oh and i don't even know if my ex is still friends with lexi and the g-girls, cause she wasn't o-ver the last time they all came to hang out."