006

narrative + imsg:

lexi pov

"HEYYY!" meghan squeals, rushing over to give sofia and i big hugs. she really had the sweetest personality in the whole group.

sofia and i were just relaxing on the basement couch as meghan and kayla came down.
"hey pretty girl," i laugh and lean in to give kayla a hug as she sits down next to me on the couch."now where's the pizza?" she asks, making us all burst into laughter.

"coming soon, i promise!" i chuckle. "pick a movie, 10 things i hate about you, clueless or mean girls?" kayla's favorites.

so everyone agreed on "10 things i hate about you", and it was perfect timing cause the pizza came and i was happy to see kayla in a good mood.

we were all having a good time, eating our pizza and chocolate and watching the movie, when all of a sudden, i get a bunch of texts blowing up my phone.

all the girls look at me, then look down at my phone and i shrug, turning off my ringer, but it wouldn't stop vibrating so i check to see what was going on.

12 NEW MESSAGES FROM VINNIE

"uchh," i groan, the girls giving me a confused look. "vinnie," i state, all of their eyes widen and they immediately rush over to my spot on the floor.

"what he say?" meghan asks as she opens a bag of chips. "didn't open it yet. now, let's continue watching the movie, cause it's almost my favourite part." i try to change the subject but the girls wouldn't move on from this.

"yeah yeah, but at least check why he's spamming you!" sofia asks eagerly and i sigh, giving in.

vinnie

vinnie
hey alexis

yooo

sup lexi

ayo ayo

alexisss

r u coming?

alexis r u alive

answerrrr

BITCH

im joking

but fr where u at

wtv
read 9:51pm

...

"oh, well that was unexpected," kay giggles and i playfully nudge her arm, making her laugh some more.

"so, we read what he said now can we go back to the movie?" i beg, unpausing it, but the girls were all looking at me with the same gawking expression. "what? helloo... movie?" i shake my head, pointing at the screen.

"girl- vinnie hacker wants you," sof states, pressing her lips together, finally breaking the silence out of the 3 girls.

"no, he just wants head and that's it." i shrug. isn't that the most obvious reason though? i made a stupid mistake and now my intentions are all mixed up and i was seriously starting to regret this more than ever.