020

narrative:

time skip - one week

lexi pov

"this is actually really fun," i laughed as i snuggled closer into vinnie's chest. "that makes me happy to hear." i looked up at vinnie to see him smiling at me. i could never get enough of that smile.

for our date, vinnie invited me over to sway to watch a movie and surprised me with sushi! boyfriend material!? his company was actually really nice and i could picture myself getting used to this.

"comfy?" vinnie chuckled as i wrapped my arms around his torso. "cuddling with you is my new favorite thing in the whole entire world," i murmured into his chest while he played with loose strands of my hair. "that makes two of us."

it was consuming me as i looked up into his eyes, the audio of the movie drowning out in the background as we just looked at each other while minutes passed. every passing second felt unreal. i fell for him.

vinnie broke the silence, but kept his voice in a whisper tone. a massive smile was plastered on his face. "wanna do my eyeliner now?"

vinnie pov

"done! look at it!" lexi smiled as she closed the eyeliner and leaned back to admire her work.

i was sitting down on my gaming chair, lexi sitting on my lap, putting her weight on one of my thighs as she crossed her legs and traced her finger up and down my jawline.

she was trying to get me to get up and look at her finished work in the mirror but i just wanted to sit there forever, looking at her.

"do you not want to see it?" lexi frowned playfully, making me chuckle. "of course i wanna see it, baby, but i like the sight in front of me so much more." i expressed honestly. her mouth formed into an 'o' shape then the corners of her mouth turned up into such a perfect smile.

we didn't waste a second before leaning in and pressing our lips together. her hands immediately landed in my hair, tugging my curls and oh fuck how i loved when she did that. my hands were on her waist as i pulled her in closer so i could kiss her deeper. then i moved one of my hands to cup her cheek and fill the kiss with as much passion as i could.

lex was the first to pull away, biting her lip and i noticed how rosy her cheeks had become. i didn't think this would ever be possible but, i was whipped. i fell for her.

Y IS THIS ACTUALLY
SO CUTE THO

sorry this chapters short :((
it isn't rlly a priority but still
smtg new i wanted to add cos
i cut off a lot of stuff mhm

VOTE FOR SUPPORT