033

imsg + narrative:

vin <3

yesterday - 6:30pm ( before )

lex👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
i'll b there in 10

vin<3
cant wait baby :)

—————————————————

9:15pm

vin<3
lex, come back pls

u don't understand

11:17pm

vin<3
hey baby

call me when u get
the chance...

1:11am

vin<3
u up?

2:38am

vin<3
i cant sleep knowing ur
mad at me

r u mad?

fuck please answer me

4:20am

vin<3
idk idk idk

call me when u
wake up?

5:05am

vin<3
gm :)

i wish u stayed over

next time?

11:11am

vin<3
finally got some sleep

r u up yet?

2:57pm

vin
baby im begging u

answer me .

5:34pm

vin
we rlly need to talk

it's important

6:28pm

vin
can u fucking answer
me please

dont b a stupid bitch
message erased !

8:55pm

vin
i'm sorry i'm sorry

i wna tell you

can we talk now
please

u need to know the
truth from me before
it's too late
read 9:00pm

lexi pov

"the fuck is going on?" sofia shakes her head as she stares down at the screen and scrolls through all the other messages from vinnie on my phone.

"u know- maybe i should talk to him. things didn't really— " "n-uh uh, that's it okay— you're moving on. screw kayla and vinnie. you don't need them mother truckers." sofia grunts as she tosses me back the phone.

"but—" "no buts! if you seriously feel like you need to talk to him, do it later, okay?" she pleads, "just forget about this shit for a few more hours, please.."

"fine," i sigh, making her smile then get up from where she was sitting on my bed, grabbing the TV remote off my dresser then plopping back down in her spot right next to me.

"now let's start this ducking movie already." sofia laughs as she presses random buttons on the remote, making me genuinely smile for probably the first time tonight— and hopefully watching a movie and stuffing myself with chocolate and ice cream will help distract me from all the overthinking i can't stop doing.

"this movie good?" she raises her brows as she asks me the question and i nod my head, not really caring what we're watching as long as it's gonna help me take my mind off of the whole situation.

"perfect." she's concentrated as she's about to press the play button but before she can get the chance- both of our phones start dinging and lighting up with notifications.

"what is it?" i ask sof as she drops the remote to pick up her phone and go through the notifs, trying to figure out what's going on.

"um, so apparently kios's live on insta and the title of it i-is "the truth - for lexi" huh?" she mumbles the last part as she turns her head to look at me with a speechless expression.

"wait what?" i take the phone only to see a bunch of messages and screenshots of the live and everyone telling us to come watch.

"everyone's saying to join." she gulps, as i slowly nod my head, trying to process what the fuck is going on right now.

"b-but why though?" i look up at sofia, but she looks just as confused as me.

"i don't know," she takes the phone back but simply stares at the screen and does nothing.

"sh-ould we— "

"let's check it out." her expression's serious as she opens instagram and glances at me, asking for my approval i nod my head before pressing on the glowing live icon.

the first thing we're able to see is a grinning kio, leaning back in his chair as he stares at his screen, but it felt like he was staring at specifically us.

a few minutes prior —

narrator pov

kio sat in his desk chair, taking a deep breath as he propped his phone up on the desk to get ready for the live that he still wasn't completely sure if he should do for real yet.

the time had been in fact 24 hours since his threat and kio wanted to be a person who sticks to their word. fortunately, things were in his favour as he knew that lexi hasn't answered vinnie yet, which meant that she still doesn't know.

but he was still nervous. he fiddled with the strings of his hoodie, debating one last time if he should actually go through with this and if it was all worth it— but kio knew this was going to come out at some point.

and that time was now.

LMAOO i read some
comments and this is
the first time the book
ever made me cry istg

Y R PPL SO CRITICAL
LIKE IM SORRY IDK
GO WRITE UR OWN
MF BOOKS ITS HARD
ENOUGH ALR

vote :)

chase atlantic☝️