5🦊

After pulling away from the kiss Phenix jumped up. He looked confused about everything. "Why....Why did I like that?" He asked holding his head knowing the seriousness of the situation. "Phenix you are like me and that's ok. Sure the village people don't like it, but so what. You deserve love just as much as the next male."  Kojiro said holding him. "No you don't understand my brother will kill me. He will view this as betrayal. I'm a dead man if this continues." Phenix felt so lost and afraid. "I have to go its almost time for Casper to take watch." He said runing off leaving Kojiro feeling hurt. Casper was sitting on a rock waiting in fox form. "You chase that filthy thing off? I know its been following us, for a few weeks now. Did it get to close again?" Casper asked as Phenix pails unsure what to say. "Yeah I uh chased him off. Well it's your turn to take watch." Phenix said laying down.

Kojiro pov

"That was disgusting to watch. But good job confusing tge boy. Then again he may have been that way from the start. Kojiro you know what to do. If you want your sister
unharmed that is." I sigh looking into the shadows to our king. He didn't look well and I have a feeling he has the black sickness. The stories I heard of this man don't match what I see. "It will be done and the girl will be yours." I said and he chuckled. "You have till the next season rotation, to have what I want. If you fail the your sister dies." I hear his laughter fade into the distance. "Forgive me Phenix. I wish there was another way." I whispered tears sliding down my cheeks. I shift making my way to their camp only to be stopped by a red snake. Two female's come out with spears. They look like the posters of Bai and Iris. Only they look older and meaner. I feal the presence of several males in the forest waiting. "Hello kitty we have been waiting for you." The one that looked like Iris said. I turn and run the males following after me. If I am to get close I need to do it another way. At the moment I need to focus on living first.

Arrow pov

I woke up feeling the familiare presence of my mother. I probably just miss the old bat.I know Meadow misses her's. I walk to Casper who is on watch. "Everything ok Casp?" He looked at me. "You felt it too?" He said making me feel like I'm not crazy. "I felt Curtis too I think they are nere by." He said before looking into the distance. Ghost and Phenix are up. "Get ready four males heading this way. " I growl shifting.