🦊7

Meadow looked at the blond male standing infront of her. He was tall muscular but also lean built. The male has green eyes a 'X' scar above his left eye, tan skin. His voice though Meadow feels threatened it is warm and gentle.

"Oh where are my manners princess. I'm sorry my name is Akira. I am king of the Scorpions you see before you. We are taking you to our village. You are important sweetheart and deserve proper protection." Akira said sitting by her.
"you should rest up we will be moving when the moon rises." He whisperes wrapping his arms and tail around her. She felt a small prick on her leg, before she could say anything sleep took her.

Iris pov
We spent the night slaughtering camps of Leppards in the near by area. Something isn't right normally when Parker gets what he is after....The Leppards don't have her but who does? "Have you figured out yet?" I look to see Hayama the scorpion male I took in. (He looks like Akira but without the scar)
"I smelt my brother in that cave. I tried saying something, but the other males kept jumping in." He said sitting by me.
"Do you have an idea of where they could be going?" I asked calm knowing Akira won't hurt her.He knows my males would destroy him. He may hate his brother but he is no fool.
"He could be taking het back to the dens Village of Scorpions." He said thinking about.
"Its the only safe place for us. Since the city of beasts fell  ferals are hunted mercilessly. Iris I kbow you don't want to hear this but....I think Parker suffers from the black sickness. The infected one has to be bit by and suffering from it. The illness slowly makes the male or female go mad. They do things that they normally wouldn't do. I think it would be best to put him down and the rest of the Leppards. Its to be safe no telling who he bit."
He said not sparing my feelings. I know this isn't him. I saw the male I knew when I canceled our spousal agreement. The sweet man that saved my sister and me. I know that Parker is still inside him but he can't be saved. "I still love him you know. *laughs* after all he has done I still love him.*tears up* Why do I still love him?" I cried into  Hyama's chest. He held me close unsure what to do.
"He was your first male he will always have a place in your heart. It is nothing to be ashamed of." He said before kissing me.

Meadow pov

I woke in the middle of the day my bladder screaming at me. I shook Akira  trying to wake  him. "princess you should be sleeping." He whines nuzzling my neck. "nature is screaming at me."
I whispered with a heavy sigh of annoyance he got up taking me to some under brush.

"Don't try anything funny I will know." He was cranky I guess. while I was relieving my bladder I noticed blood.
"Oh no not now." I whisper out of fear. "Princess I smell blood, are you ok?" He asked walking back and saw. He turned his back to me.
"You will need cotton right? I can also do something else to make it stop." He sounded so nervous and shocked. "what do you mean do something to make it stop?" I am curious nothing I know of can stop it. He comes close to me. "follow me." he said holding his hand out. He took me further into the brush. He took some leaves and sand making what looks like.....oh no we aren't. I was about to walk away "they will smell it too. they won't be as nice as me. I am giving you the option to mate with me. They won't do anything to you because you will be my mate." He said blushing looking at me. I hate to admit it but he is right with hesitation I allowed him to take me.