🦊8

(Sorry for the delay in updates. I been dealing with other issues.)

Meadow Travels with Akira and his band of Scorpions. She feels she betrayed Arrow by allowing another male to take her. "Cheer up princess we are almost home. When we get there you can weave a basket for our eggs." Akira said happy to have a female but Meadow didn't feel the same. She looked up at the stars pleading for Arrow to find her.

Arrow pov

We started following a trail Hyama found. He said it was his brother's sent. Thats not the disturbing part. I smelt blood a while back. It was her blood she entered estrus. I hope one of them didn't take advantage of this. It was my turn dammit she it to have my cubs. "You ok Arrow?" My mother asked making me flinch. "We will find her if anything the Scorpions are taking her to their home. Its not that fare away promise. Now get some rest." She said gently little did I know it would not stay like this for long. 

Meadow pov

Akira walked threw a canyon and on the other side was a village. Dens carved out of the rock a clear pool in the center. Wooden rope bridges connecting both sides. "Akira your back I am glade." A female with black hair grey eyes tan skin she was not fat but also not thin either. "Thank you Sandra this is my mate Meadow." When her said that the girl glares up at me. "That ugly thing you could have done better. I wasn't going to choose you anyway. " she said walking away her nose in the air. "Then it works out for both of us then." He said taking me to his den. He set up the bedding making sure I was comfortable. "I will go get you some water, Stay here till I get back." He said blushing. He wasn't gone long before Sandra came in. "I hope you know he won't be yours long." She said snobby "Males only mate with one female. I am his female so back off." I said annoyed by the heat. "He was mine how dare you take him from me!" She stomped her foot fists balled up. "Um.... obviously he thinks I am better looking. You waited to long sorry." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Meadow I am back with water. Sandra what are you doing? " Arika asked placing the bowl down. "Why you choose her? You had me you promised. You know what I am going to tell the Leppards where she is." She said crossing her arms. "You step out this den and I will kill you." Akira said in a dangerously low tone. I started to quiver in fear. "You can't do anything to meh" she was cut off but Akira thrusting his tail threw Sandra. Cluching her stomach goings to her knees tears streaming down her cheeks. "All I ever did was lover you" were her last words Akira seemed to careless. "Weak females are useless and if left to breed. They will make more weak offspring. This is a mercy to our race and you Sandra. You are nothing more than a useless female. You were nineteen and didn't go into estrus. " He spoke cleaning his tail of her blood. What did I just witness? "She was a female why kill her?" I asjed afraid to step forward. " Feral's don't abide by tame beastman rules. If the female is weak and useless. It is only right she offers her life to sustain the tribe. Thats all it is simple living you don't have to fear that though. You can breed and bring life. Your not useless now lets get you cleaned up." His words may have been gentle but they had a dark edge to them.