🦊12

Meadow lay sleeping on some straw unaware of the danger heading her way.
"Meadow *shake* Meadow" a familiar voice came to her ears waking her. If only the voice and face matched. "Phenix? What the hell happened to you?" she asked feeling the need to scream. Before she could he press a cloth to her nose and mouth. "Sleep Meadow it will be over soon." Phenix laughed as her vision went black.

Parker pov
I was woken from my slumber by one of the gaurds. "My lord we have her the daughter of Iris." I rushed to the holding cell seeing her naked form. "Meadow it's been so long honey, How are you can I get you anything?" I asked but she only glares at me. It doesn't matter with her here Iris will soon follow. "I don't enjoy doing this you know. Your mother and aunt are the keys. Beastman kind will survive centuries to come. You three just need to die. Three lives for millions of lives. I think thats a reasonable price to pay don't you?" I laughed only to have her spit at me. I growl at her before opening the door. It all happened so quickly I couldn't stop myself. When I came back to my senses she was on the floor curled in a ball crying. her body littered with bruises my seed spilling out of her. I felt disgusted with myself, this was one of the cubs I swore to protect why did I do this? I left the cell instructing some females to move her to my old room and make her comfortable. This shocked them but did as I asked. I am so sorry cub forgive me.

Arrow pov
When we got to the dens blood was everywhere no one was alive. Ghost clenched his fists in anger as Akira stood looking at his once home in shock. "Nectar flower where are you please answer me!" Akira yelled jumping looking in every den. His tears caught by the sunlight. "No How can you be gone? I wasn't here to protect you." He said holding his face in his hands while kneeling. "My sweet nectar flower what are they doing to you now?" He said before the both of us feeling this hot burning threw our bodies. I go to my knees clutching my stomach. My vision Is taken to a holding cell but not just that. Tears spill from my eyes seeing what this bastard has done to her. "How could he do that?" I whispered before Akira turned to face me. His glare was Sharp and cold. "He is a Leppard all they do is take without a single shred of remorse. He did that to send a message and I am going to respond. I will take his head and tair it clean off." If his look didn't scare me the calmness in his tone  terrified me. Ghost agrees with him before placing a hand on my shoulder. "we should regroup with the elders and make a plan of attack. the three of us would not be able to storm the city." He said and I nod "He is right we can't do this alone Akira. We Marked her the bond will tell us where to go once we are inside." I said trying to reason with him but to no avail. "Do whatever you want! I am going after her now!" I grab him by the arm only to be flung back. "Listen here fox cub! That female is pregnant with my eggs! I am not going to stand around another second! If you want to go get the old bags then do it! It shows how little of an man you are!" he yells before shifting running off. Ghost and I ran to get help. I am man enough to ask for help and not go head first to my death.