10🦊

Meadow pov
I sat weaving a basket for the scorpion eggs. "Meadow are you hungry I can have some men go hunt, or bring you something else." I look up at Akira thinking "bubble fruit and maybe peaches." I said have caving nothing but sweet fruit. "I don't think you will be berthing eggs. You want sweet things and sometimes meat." He said blushing with a gentle smile. "I will go have those things brought to you." He said kissing my cheek before leaving. I sigh looking twords the entrance. "Arrow where are you?" I whispered wanting to cry.

Arrow pov
While walking with the other's in the hunting party. I felt this pain in my chest going to my knees my hands over my heart. "Arrow what's wrong?" Casper said before he felt it too. "boys whats wrong?" Curtis asked seeing us gasping for air. "Is Meadow ok?" He ask thinking this has to do with the mate bond. "Dad I don't know. *gasp* It's like a wait is on my chest.*gasp* How can I stop this?" I said looking up at the Male I have know as a father. He placed his hands gently on my shoulders. "Listen son you need to slow your breathing. She is worried and feels trapped sending those feelings over the bond. I know its going to be difficult but stand up. I got you lean on me if you need to." He said helping me stand. He then helps Casper the same way. "Come on you two we know how your mother gets when she is hungry." He chuckled following the others. Meadow please be patient we are coming.
That night Ghost and I sat up keeping watch. "Why do you want to help Meadow?" I asked finding it odd. "I told you before I only want to kill the Leppard clan. Meadow reminds me of the female I wanted to be with. I am helping you because I want to get her back. *blushing* I also want to be her mate." He finally admitted it. "Honestly I would chased off any male that wants her. However you I would be happy to call brother in arms. Meadow needs strong males like us to protect her."I said noticing him wrapping his tail around me. "Your not so bad either you dim wit fox." He said with a goofy smile. "*chuckle* Don't push it snake" I laughed as the rest of the night was calm.

Phenix pov
"mmmahhnnnn" I could do nothing as Kojiro took me. I couldn't help it anymore I wanted him. Its been like this for hours the only thing he would let me to is suck him off. "I'm going to...." I tried to finish but it was no use I came and so did he.
He pulled out shoving his cock in my mouth having me clean it as he untied me. "I had a feeling this is what you were up too. brother how could you? Meadow is your female Arrow will kill you." Casper said from the entrance of the cave only to have Kojiro snap his neck. "not if he never finds out." I said feeling bad but I never had a choice to begin with. Kojiro gives me the freedom to choose. I can't help it I love him. I barry him unaware of someone else witnessing the whole ordeal. I wish I had because it would have saved me the heartache.