Chapter 1

The lights went down, silence all around the arena, footsteps on the stage. Next to me my best friend Cherry, her actually name is Diana but She hates it and she eats so Much cherries that we called her Cherry. Suddenly the people around me started to scream, the lights went on, 3 men entered the stage, one of them began to sing "You saved my life

With blood and through sacrifice ". I were an Echelon since years. After the concert we went outside of the arena and stand in front of it. "I won't go home right now! Let's go to the club, dancing and drinking. Please A.J.!!" Cherry pleased. "Oh no, I'm so hungry! Let's eat something!" we disgusted over 20 minutes and as we wanted to leave, to go to a Sushibar, the band came out of the building. Some girls standed next to the door and began to scream "JARED!!!!! TOMO!!!!! SHANNON!!!!!" I turned around to see what happens and said to Cherry "I hate this kind of girls, i mean they are people like you and me!" We talked about this girls till we get in the Sushibar. "A.J. look over there in the corner!!" "They were faster than we!" we began to laugh, sat down by the counter and ordered some drinks. We talked about the concert and the girl that stand behind us, She had beaten us all the time in the back. After a while Jared saw it and said "Hey girl you should be nice to the other people here! Don't make come down there!" Cherry and i started giggling.

Shannons POV

I like the attention of the crowd but Sometimes it's just too much. "I'm tired and hungry! I want something to eat!" i said to Jared and Tomo. "I'm too. Down the street is a Sushibar, whats about this?" "Sounds great Tomo." Jared answered. I opened the car door and sat behind the steering wheel, drove to the Restaurant. We went in and sat down on a table in the corner. Some minutes later 2 beautiful women came in and sat down by the counter. "Jared did you see the 2 women?" "Who came just in? Yes Of course!!" I watched them a while. "Shannon? SHANNON??!! " Jared yelled. " Yeah?" "Are you dreaming?" "No, i watched the 2 beauties..." "Go and get them you two Tigers!" Tomo joked. He is crazy but He has also a big heart. I love him, he's my brother of another mother. "No, they are echelons..." Jared saw their shirts with a huge triad on it. "Oh yes, This is really a shame."Jared and I had agreed never to date an echelon. In that moment I hate this agreement.

A.Js POV

"Holy christ it tastes like heaven!" Cherry loved Sushi. The band sat right behind us and I wanted to take a look,but they shouldn't thought that we are like that screaming girls. Never mind they will not notice it. I turned around and took a look. Damn Shannon saw it! "Is something happen A.J.?" "No... why?" "Because you look like." "No no, everything's alright." I turned around again, i can't took my eyes of him. "Don't look at them like that, you're acting like a toddler who saw a cookie" "do you mean? than turn around and let me see how you look when you see Jared!" We laughed out loud. We payed the bill and went home. "Good morning Miss Janning. Here is the report you want to see." My assistant Jane said as I came in my office the next morning. "I told you so many times that you should call me Anastasia or A.J.! " i said with a smile on my face. I like Jane, she's a very beautiful and clever girl. "Yes, i know, i'm sorry A.J.. so The article about the super bowl next week is ready and the coatch of the soccer team from Hollywood called." I worked for a Sport Magazine in LA. "Thank you Jane. Wait did you eat anything for breakfast?" "Uhm... No." "Okay then go eat something now and come back only when you've eaten!" She nodded and went.