Chapter 9

Cherry missed Jared every day a little bit more and she cried sometimes. We skyped every night with the boys. One night Cherry and I went out for dancing. We entered the club and walked directly to the dancefloor. "Hey i know you two!!" A girl said as we walked along her. "I don't believe so." Cherry said friendly. "Yes, your name is Cherry isn't it?" "Uhm yes, where do you know?" "and yours is Anastasia." "Who told you?" We were really confused. "You are the girlfriends of Jared and Shannon Leto!" We looked at each other. "Uhm yes. But Who told it?" "Someone you don't need to know." Cherry showed with her finger to her forehead and said "Craaaaaaazy!" But Suddenly the girl began to scream "hey everyone look who's here!!! This two woman are the girlfriends of the Leto bros!!!" Some of the people clapped and some others booed and spit at us. "I believe they don't like us." "They really don't do A.J.!" We went to the counter and ordered two vodka tonic. And again a woman came to us. "Congratulations! Many women want this two man as their boyfriend and You two get them." "Oh thank you!" "All of them are jealous and want to be in the middle of everything." "Thats right! But Where does she know it?" "Photos. The celebrity magazines are full of them."

"Okay, that's why I don't read them" i smiled. "Do you want something to drink?" Cherry asked friendly. "Thanks yes Please. One scotch." "But I know you from something else." She smiled at me. "You're a reporter of a spot magazine. Anastasia Janning right?" "Yes, do read the magazine?" "yes! Mostly for the super bowl articles." We began to laugh. "Oh by the way my name is Jennifer." "Anastasia and this is..." "Diana Gordon, i know you." She said politely. Jennifer, Cherry and I had a amazing night, we danced the whole night. "I have to say goodbye girls. Maybe we could meet again!" "Sure! bye Jennifer!" We hugged each other and Jennifer walked out. "Hey it's already 7! C'mon Let's get some breakfast!" i nodded and we walked out of club. We found a nice little cafe neer the club, we went into and ordered some breakfast. "Hi girls here your breakfast. A XXL cup of coffee for you and the smaller one for you." We thanked the waitress and ate."Hi, excuse me can i have an autograph?" "Who do you mean?" "You both!" "what? us?" "yes, you are the famous tv actress Diana Gordon and you're Anastasia Janning the famous sport reporter." "Oh damn okay you got us." We laughed. We gave him the autographs and he walked away. Cherry and I looked confused at each other. "That was crazy!" "Yeah.. why did suddenly everyone know us?" "no idea! C'mon the guys arrive in 5 hours." "Yes thank god they're back!!" We paid and went to my house. I opened the door and called for Neela. "Hi my little girl go out, than i'll give you some food." Cherry went into the shower and I looked for some clothes for us. She came out of the bathroom and dressed up while I was in the shower. Cherry wore a tight yellow dress and black heels, her blonde long hair were tied in a bun. I wore a blue jeans, a black top and light blue heels, my black long curls and the blue hair highlights fell over my shoulders. We wapked to my car, i opened a door for Neela and we got in. While we drove to the airport my thought about what the people said in the club and the man in the cafe. "Hey A.J. concentration! The airport is over there! You missed the street!" "Fuck!!!" I turned around at the next best place and drove back. We ran into LAX and hoped that they are still in the airplane. We waited at the arrival gate. Suddenly Vicky tapped me on the shoulder. "Hi A.J. how are you?" "Hi!! Fine thank you and you?" "Fine thanks. The plane landed 5minutes ago." "I believe I can see Jared!" Cherry said. "Where?" "Behind the door genius! There his long hair! " "He's it!" Immediately i became nervous. Tomo was the first who walked through the gate."Babe!" Vicky yelled for Tomo. The next who came through the gate was Jared. "Darling!!" His bags fall down and he hugged Cherry tight. Minutes went over as Shannon came. "Babe.." i ran to him and threw my arms around his neck. "Honey.. I missed you so much!" He said and kissed my immediately.