Chapter 3

A.J. POV

"hey A.J. look who's here!" Cherry winked. I have already seen him standing at the counter. "When Shannon is here Jared will too" i giggled and looked around. I saw him, he walked near by Cherry, I pushed her gently against him so that the two could start talking. But he threw his drink all over her outfit. "Oh I'm so Sorry. Your dress is ruined." "No problem, it's not the first drink that landed on my shirt." she smiled friendly. "Please can I invite you for a drink?" "O-Okay. Thanks." I was looking for Cherry. I walked to a table and sat down, my feet hurts so much. I watched Shannon while he was drumming. It looked so Hot, full of passion. After some songs he got off the stage and walked ahead to Jared.

Cherry's POV

"Whats your name?" he smiled friendly. "Cherry and i know your name Jared" i giggled. "I know that you are an echelon, I've saw you and your friend last weekend in the sushibar after the show." "You did?" "Yes!" This is embarrassing, he knew that I'm a fan. "I should leave…" i said as I blushed. "No, please stay! Why will you leave?" "Because you know that I am an Echelon and I know the agreement with Shannon, every echelon know it." He laughed and said "Yeah, the agreement… Forget it!" "But whats about Shannon?" "Whats with me?" I turned around and blushed again. "Wait, i know you!" "Yes Shannon, this is Cherry, the girl from the bar last weekend." "Oh yes! Where is your friend?" "I don't know. I will send her a message." I took my phone out of my pocket and wrote: 'Hey girl where are you?', but she doesn't replied.  "I believe she doesn't hear it." I took a look around and found her, walked to her and sat down. "A.J. i know a man who wants to meet you." I smiled.

A.J. POV

"Next time okay? I'm tired and my feed hurts, i'll go home." "This is a shame. You would like him!" Good Lord every time She said it, the guy was nothing for me. "Next time, I promise!!" "Okay than go home it was a long night!" she winks but I knew she was a bit sad. We said goodbye and i went home. As I opened the door Neela ran towards me and jumped on me. "Hi Neela were you nice? C'mon We will go out for a minute." After a while we went back in and i fell asleep on my bed. Thank god it's Sunday, so I haven't got ready for work. I walked in the bathroom to get a shower. As I came back out I checked my phone, had 2 messages from Cherry. The first one was a photo of her with Jared and Shannon!  In the second one 'You missed so much last night! and before I forget it this is the guy who wanted to meet you!' Wait, Shannon was the man?! Oh my God!! I looked for my sport outfit, pulled it on and went outside with Neela, i need to power out. As we arrived back home my phone rang and I looked who it was. It was Cherry, she sent me another photos of her and the guys. I threw it on  the sofa and made me something to eat. While i was eating i read a couple of letters. I was for many years a member of a social organization which helped disabled children to realize their dreams. Some kids wanted to meet me, some wanted to meet Cherry or great athletes. But One of the letters melted my heart. It was from Andrea, a 15 years old girl, who was interested in sports but Couldn't do anything, because she had Leukemia. She asks me if i can ask two people if they would meet her. The  first one was Sebastian Vollmer, the german member of the New England patriots, This was no problem, I knew him from Germany. As I read who the second one was my heart stopped beating. She wanted to meet Shannon Leto. That could become difficult because I only knew athletes, so I called Cherry to ask her if she would help me to call Shannon. "Yes of course girl! Jared gave me his number. I'll call him and ask him if Shannon would do it." "Thank you so much!" Subsequently I called Andrea's mom to tell her that i will do everything possible. She cried badly and said thank you.

Shannon 's POV

My phone rang and I saw that Jared called. "Hi Bro, i have a question…" "what is it?" "Do you remember Cherry?" "Of course Jay!" "She calls me, because Her friend A.J. wants to help a girl with leukemia. That girl wants to meet you." "Cool okay no problem." "Wonderful! I will call Cherry and tell her!" "No Jay, you call her and ask her for her friends number." "Really? okay i call you back in few minutes." I waited for the call and as Jared called back i wrote A.J.'s number on a paper sheet. I gathered all my courage together and called her. "Hello A.J.? It's Shannon!"

A.J.s POV

"holy fuck!" I whispered. "What did you say?" he asked. "Uhm Nothing. Hi Shannon, how are you?" "I'm fine thank you. And you?" "Too, thanks. Why are you calling? And who gave you my number?" "Cherry gave it to Jared and he gave it to me. The reason why I call you is Andrea." "Okay, would you meet her?" "Yes absolutely!" "That makes me happy, You have no idea how much!!!"  "Do you have time tomorrow evening for meet me?" he asks politely. "Yeah After work about 7 or 8" "Okay let's say 9 than you got some time to calm down." He laughed. We hang up and I went in my bed. The next morning at the office I told Jane about the meeting in the evening and that i had to go in time. Suddenly it occurred to me that we haven't said where we meet, immediately i called Shannon. "Hi Shannon, We were going to meet today evening and…" "Yes, we don't said where." "Right  so Whats about 'Elly's' in the hills?" "That's a good idea, so At 9 at 'Elly's'?" "Okay see you later." I started to work but My thoughts were at the meeting with Shannon.